ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i follow pacsun on IG simply for raffle info and they said they're only doing an in-store release. 

he also has money to pay resell.. and also has connections to get multiple pairs for free or at retail
So get your paper game up or step your connect game up. Don't take a step down and make your momma fill your raffle ticket...at 4 stores...running around for hours for some shoes. Some people do anything for these, hence why they're slaves to the product.

No reason to judge someone who CHOOSES to spend their day to try and hit a raffle.

Collecting is a hobby just like anything else.

While you may not agree, there's no point in being passive aggressive.

Last edited:
i have a bunch of links, looking for a cooking group or partners 
nerd.gif
 just decided to throw a little freebie for nt though 

Last edited:

Repped, appreciate it man. Also, how early did you get there?
I got there like 20 minutes before raffle since I live near by. However, the line was all the way down by the Torchy's, so I suggest getting there earlier than that. 

Last edited:
he also has money to pay resell.. and also has connections to get multiple pairs for free or at retail

So get your paper game up or step your connect game up. Don't take a step down and make your momma fill your raffle ticket...at 4 stores...running around for hours for some shoes. Some people do anything for these, hence why they're slaves to the product.
i dont wait in lines to raffle. i did one raffle for these and it was an ipad raffle in adidas store which there was zero people there.. and i will do ubiq tomorrow whcih never has lines.. thats number 1... number 2 i dont bring my 'momma' if i do raffle.. number 3 i buy what i want whether that means paying resell... number 4 i aint a slave to anything i just like what i like.. i would buy these if they were just adidas and had nothing to do with kanye or hype or anything for that matter..

i dont wait in lines to raffle. i did one raffle for these and it was an ipad raffle in adidas store which there was zero people there.. and i will do ubiq tomorrow whcih never has lines.. thats number 1... number 2 i dont bring my 'momma' if i do raffle.. number 3 i buy what i want whether that means paying resell... number 4 i aint a slave to anything i just like what i like.. i would buy these if they were just adidas and had nothing to do with kanye or hype or anything for that matter..
I'm not saying you specifically do. It's just that if you succumb to this raffle nonsense, this will become the new norm. The way these raffles are handled is whats wrong with it. You're telling me you can design all the websites in the world, but you cant even design a simple online raffle form? Really? Just fill the form in and you're done, you still have to claim them in person and present ID like any other raffle. That seems more than reasonable to me, but when I have to wait in line, and do a laundry list of things...thats where I and most of you should draw the line. 

This is along the lines of some of the BS that stores are exploiting for raffles:

1) Have a reciept showing a purchase at said store in the last X days

2) Purchase a T-shirt with your shoe, that you got a CHANCE to buy because you entered a raffle

Whats next? Pick the cotton for the t-shirt?

Don't even get me started on the backdooring/rigging of these raffles either...

Last edited:

No reason to judge someone who CHOOSES to spend their day to try and hit a raffle.

Collecting is a hobby just like anything else.

While you may not agree, there's no point in being passive aggressive.
It's not judging nor is it being passive aggressive. 

It's an opinion backed by factual evidence. In my opinion raffles are a waste of time because the odds of winning are extremely low. And that's before factoring in any funny business like backdooring.

ia gree that 99% of time raffles are a waste of time.. i would never wait more than 10 minutes to sign up for a chance to maybe have a chance to have a 1% chance of winning the fixed raffle.. i rather sit home and take my chances online.. and if not ill pay resell if i like the sneaker enough.. im fortunate enough to do that.. but i get it people will respond that standing in line for one hour for a raffle is worth it and they win and resell and make 800 profit.. but I dont buy to sell i buy to wear.

Now i would wait an hour or two or three in line to cop a pair i've waited longer.. but to do that to enter for a chance is pointless IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom