ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are stores still doing raffles today when these release tomorrow? How do they have time to make calls to the winners to be able to pick up tomorrow?
tumblr_nrlxoitPRG1td1cuwo1_400.gif

Here's how links work on NT:

The person posts it but can't cop then everyone else cops and he's here salty that he didn't eat cause he wanted "everyone" to eat

Man they gonna patch those if everyone keeps yapping .
Silence cook ....... It's gonna get quiet for a lot of people including myself if those don't work :lol:

people blabbing out bd links and methods and captcha workarounds and forced checkouts is the reason why adidas patching up everything and none of those methods working for yall on the next releases. 

f*ck me, still have all kinds of frozen transactions from the 750 release

i need my credit card back :frown:

Can someone school me, or tell me exactly what the backdoor link is, and how it works?  Sorry for the noob question, I just want to give myself the best chance possible in obtaining the shoes.  So far I have yet to cook on any yeezy release, and not going to lie, its starting to get a little frustrating.  

Everybody who's been around longer than a few minutes has those ADC bd links, they were posted everywhere at every of the last yeezy releases, no need to act like they are some holy secret illuminati **** lol

Just got the email from addict Miami for their raffle. Entered, and for a confirmation email stating they're doing no online or phone orders. Why they wouldn't state that to begin with is beyond me, but this will be the one I get a call back for, and I can't even buy. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

people blabbing out bd links and methods and captcha workarounds and forced checkouts is the reason why adidas patching up everything and none of those methods working for yall on the next releases. 
its better for the average consumer evens the playing field 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom