ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callback season is here, dudes on FB hitting early in NYC. Still waiting on those raffles emails from Adidas (2 entries) and Kith (5 entries). 

Last edited:
It always does with the link boys are out.

I mean if u can't make an atc for let's say an ultra boost on the fly then your Yeezy links are dead

anyone think that folks will lose interest sooner than later when they get tired of jumping thru hoops for a pair?...... i have a feeling the folks who want to make a buck off the shoe will outnumber the folks who want to pay high resell for the shoe at some point.

anyone think that folks will lose interest sooner than later when they get tired of jumping thru hoops for a pair?...... i have a feeling the folks who want to make a buck off the shoe will outnumber the folks who want to pay high resell for the shoe at some point.

Nope

I wish that were the case, but using myself as an example, I want them more each time I strike out. haha :smh:

Last edited:
What up fam... hope everyone cook on this drop... on vacation but going to give it a shot xD

Can someone quote me with the time UK dropped last time for the 750? :nerd:

Thanks

Can someone school me, or tell me exactly what the backdoor link is, and how it works?  Sorry for the noob question, I just want to give myself the best chance possible in obtaining the shoes.  So far I have yet to cook on any yeezy release, and not going to lie, its starting to get a little frustrating.  
+1 - actually pretty interested in learning how this works.

Somebody called these cinderella rat shoes 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly , i'm a one and done kind of person. If I get one of my favorites colorways of the 750 or 350 I'd be done for a while. I don't see the point in having 10 pairs of a model. No matter how much I like it. But I must say that you learn something new every release. I just take the L when given and prepare for next time.  If everyone had the same mindset 1 and done , everyone would have a pair at this point. People just get caught in collecting and trying to resale. I don't blame Kanye or Adidas anymore , I blame people who abuse this system. They have given us multiple chances to get the product, but it does not always work out. 

Last edited:
Can someone pm me a BD link
Hey I have a BD link
I'll pay for a BD link
Anyone got the BD link for adidas
_____ has a BD link
I won't resell, can I have a BD link
Already got me BD link but don't pm me I just want attention
BD
BD

Everyone wants their Backdoor linked! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Honestly , i'm a one and done kind of person. If I get one of my favorites colorways of the 750 or 350 I'd be done for a while. I don't see the point in having 10 pairs of a model. No matter how much I like it. But I must say that you learn something new every release. I just take the L when given and prepare for next time.  If everyone had the same mindset 1 and done , everyone would have a pair at this point. People just get caught in collecting.  
whatup BK?...lol....yea man, the way i see it only the kanye wannabes and the folks who want to resell will want them so bad...the rest of us will have moved on because of the nonsense that goes along with getting a pair or the kicks may simply get played out (happened to af1s and js before)

Lol all the noobie beggars again. If you've contributed anything to any thread on here other than a yeezy thread im sure someone would help you.

But the fact is that most of you only post in this thread and only beg for things. You might as well put on that "reseller" fitted new era cap, we see you.

Honestly , i'm a one and done kind of person. If I get one of my favorites colorways of the 750 or 350 I'd be done for a while. I don't see the point in having 10 pairs of a model. No matter how much I like it. But I must say that you learn something new every release. I just take the L when given and prepare for next time.  If everyone had the same mindset 1 and done , everyone would have a pair at this point. People just get caught in collecting and trying to resale. I don't blame Kanye or Adidas anymore , I blame people who abuse this system. They have given us multiple chances to get the product, but it does not always work out. 
6 more 350 cw's in 2016 over saturation is coming unless adidas manages to keep production numbers low. they gna ride this horse to the ground and who could blame them? 

Also, shouts to all the yeezy propagandists spreading disinformation around theses releases 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom