ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be excited if I can double up or even triple up. If I do triple up, I will remove the laceholes as an experiment pair. Imagine how clean they are.. screen printed a few stills of what they would look like.

I really think that anything you get through the App will be picked up at an Adidas store, such as Annapolis or Tysons Corner...

off topic, but DMV in here hard 
pimp.gif

Well Boston doesn't have an Adidas store, but was one of the places that had the premiere of the fashion show. So I doubt only Adidas flag stores will get them. I am thinking high volume FLT or Champs with be the ones that get them around here. IMO

Will be excited if I can double up or even triple up. If I do triple up, I will remove the laceholes as an experiment pair. Imagine how clean they are.. screen printed a few stills of what they would look like.
Except you're gonna have loose strings and frays and stitches all over the place.

Dont do that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom