ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMV been repping hard on NT for years.
glasses.gif
Recently relocated to the area, and I've already learned that Major is awful from this thread.
laugh.gif
Yup Major is terrible, they get all the new releases but the owner (won't put his name out there) doesn't charge retail he almost doubles the price on most pairs which is ridiculous. Plus they lost their New balance account so I def dont rock with major that heavy anymore (they usually get the new plastic Jordans that come out nowadays).

best spot IMO is Commonwealth. they charge only retail and they get everything hard to find/get. they are really humble dudes.

Last edited:
I would wait until next week cause every Adidas store in the country is saying no lol
i'm sure they've been given a script to read from.. just a matter of if its fact or fiction 

well then aren't you glad you won a pair in NYC and made a trip all the way down here lol. 
thats why i was semi pressed to get them on that drop.. didnt want the hassle of dealing with the DC scene... I dont shop in local stores enough to have the relationship with the stores in this area, so i'd stand 0 chance of picking them up locally.. raffles are a joke here

Last edited:
Personally, I like these BUT for everyone to think that Adidas will make this a GR is crazy (Not buying it being that this is his FIRST shoe and colorway). Hopefully I'm wrong for all the people who really want them.

There needs to be initial hype and buzz created for the rest of his shoe and clothing line.

Last edited:
Maybe you should let people that haven't had a chance to get them have them. Instead TRIPLING up. Wtf is this..3 pairs of the same shoe?
Here we go again with people worrying about what other people are doing with their money. I'm not reselling and I'm planning on keeping my pairs. 

I don't care what you do with your money. Just seems a little greedy when it's so limited and you want to go buy 3 pairs and one just to f*ck with.. Idk. Just my thought.

Here we go again with people worrying about what other people are doing with their money. I'm not reselling and I'm planning on keeping my pairs. 

Does anyone else think that resellers are gonna take a loss on these? I mean what do we currently project resale to actually be?

I don't care what you do with your money. Just seems a little greedy when it's so limited and you want to go buy 3 pairs and one just to f*ck with.. Idk. Just my thought.
if the man can cop 3 pairs, let him cop 3 pairs lol. But taking off the laces is not only hideous but disrepectful. imo

Debating on whether or not to spend a few days in LA next week to be within range of the app. I doubt any FTL/Champs get em in San Diego. 

Like I said, I'm not even reselling. With so many people thinking that this shoe is ugly, I personally like them and I'm not allowed to have more than 1 pair even though I appreciate them? No, it would be greedy if I hoarded 10 pairs to resell. You act as if that 1 or 2 additional pairs I DON'T get will automatically end up in the hands of someone who wants them for themselves. Theres no stopping how many pairs people will try to get. Get over it.

Mogs talking about doubling/tripling.

I just want one pair to wear. 
tired.gif

Next week should go by quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom