ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima ask yall this.....

This is one of Adidas most hyped up collabs so hyped that they even made an app to launch this shoe to avoid lines and mayhem

Numerous people have contacted and called Adidas flagship stores only to be told "we wont have them or we know nothing" which is a good response to keep yall from forming lines days before, bugging employees to get the hook up, constantly popping up in the store trying to get upper hand and lastest info.

now ask yourself do you really think some of Adidas biggest stores wont be carrying a shoe that has the attention of the masses right now?

come on guys :lol: just relax for a bit and have ya apps ready on the 26/27th cause on the 28th them Adidas stores are gonna have them

ill put money on it

Last edited:

Im waiting for a free pair, not paying retail or over retail...

I mos def need them/will have them, just need personal patience... 
roll.gif

Im waiting for a free pair, not paying retail or over retail...

I mos def need them/will have them, just need personal patience... 
I applaud the confidence.
No guys, im being 100 with you.... im waiting/will get a free pair. Just need my ADI Rep to get back from vacation.

-Fresh 

This is hilarious. If you were to read the last 20 pages you'd think there isn't one store in the whole world that is getting them. Calm the **** down! Just wait until next week when Adidas makes announcement.

Hey guys, I know this guy, who knows this guy, who knows this guy who is getting the adidas yeezy for free, who knows this guys cousin and he says these are very limited.

You're welcome for the info you will probably not receive any better.

Ima ask yall this.....

This is one of Adidas most hyped up collabs so hyped that they even made an app to launch this shoe to avoid lines and mayhem

Numerous people have contacted and called Adidas flagship stores only to be told "we wont have them or we know nothing" which is a good response to keep yall from forming lines days before, bugging employees to get the hook up, constantly popping up in the store trying to get upper hand and lastest info.

now ask yourself do you really think some of Adidas biggest stores wont be carrying a shoe that has the attention of the masses right now?

come on guys
laugh.gif
just relax for a bit and have ya apps ready on the 26/27th cause on the 28th them Adidas stores are gonna have them

ill put money on it
Repped for use of logic. A rarity in this thread.

Everyone in here needs to chill out

My cousin works for Champs at our local mall and they received 900 pairs...ITS A GR and they will be widely available so chill out and stop payin 1k you fools
Bro. Not even GR Jordans come in shipments of 900 Pairs per store. I used to work in a semi high volume HOH and we'll recieve about 100 pairs of GR jordans. If that champs truly recieved 900 pairs, then is most likely because its going to be one of the few, if not only location for your area to pick them up once they drop on the app. Just think about it. Adidas is not gonna flood the market with these to the extent you think they will. Im no rep and have no insider adidas info, but its just logical.

Bro. Not even GR Jordans come in shipments of 900 Pairs per store. I used to work in a semi high volume HOH and we'll recieve about 100 pairs of GR jordans. If that champs truly recieved 900 pairs, then is most likely because its going to be one of the few, if not only location for your area to pick them up once they drop on the app. Just think about it. Adidas is not gonna flood the market with these to the extent you think they will. Im no rep and have no insider adidas info, but its just logical.
Sorry was missinformed, he told me his store received 400 pairs and the other champs in our city received 400 as well so its 800 between both stores...but still thats a high number for these I think

Which city are you from 
DC...basically the DMV area...but whats crazy is both champs got 800 pairs together and thats not even counting the DTLR and Sportzones that we have here that will get pairs as well...plus he didnt get numbers yet from the other 2 champs stores here in the area. 

EDIT: He just told me they aren't doing tickets for them either, FCFS. So if your in line your basically good

Last edited:

DC...basically the DMV area...but whats crazy is both champs got 800 pairs together and thats not even counting the DTLR and Sportzones that we have here that will get pairs as well...plus he didnt get numbers yet from the other 2 champs stores here in the area.
Repped on the info.

Sorry was missinformed, he told me his store received 400 pairs and the other champs in our city received 400 as well so its 800 between both stores...but still thats a high number for these I think
400 sounds more believable. But it could still be locations in which people can pick them up via the app. Boutiques are only gonna recieve 1-2 size runs most likely. Site is up so looks like an online release will happen. But they did state "limited". If these were a GR i dunno why Adidas would say that. Only time will tell.

EDIT: He just told me they aren't doing tickets for them either, FCFS. So if your in line your basically good
well there it is DMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom