ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I read an article on ************* about people's zippers breaking (only like 2 pairs, idk why ************* was freaking out) but at the end of the article they said "it's doubtful there will be a fix before the wider European release next weekend". Just curious that they used that terminology instead of "worldwide"

Fellow DMV-er checking in, cool to see size of the FAM showing support.

Been lurking thus far, thought i'd contribute something

For those on Android using the Adidas App and wanting to fake your location to participate in future RSVPs, follow these steps to bypass the root and gps checks the App does

*You need a rooted phone that can run Xposed, so a certain level of Android knowledge is needed*

1) Get the "Fake GPS Location" app from the playstore, and make it a system app (which is why root is needed) to bypass the Adidas check for "mock locations"

2) Install the "RootCloak" Xposed module and add the Adidas App to the blacklist so it will not be able to check if your phone is rooted

Last edited:

You know any spots thats receiving them in Louisiana??
better sit back n wait for them new  birdmans to drop 

lugz-brings-back-birdman-10-anniversary-2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2014-10-13-at-6.26.42-PM.png

Last edited:
Ebay prices are plummeting. People need to stop acting like they are going to get rich off selling these.

All these sellers who have not sold their pairs yet, should be in a mad rush before the 28th. 

Because he told me 285$ with shipping to europe, thru him

But There is also this site called taobao dot com 699 chinese money for a pair of replicas

assuming they send you the shoes pictured

Just e-mailed him. I was under the impression that they would be less than retail, but he told me $400 shipped to the US, lol. Guess that's figuring in his percentage.

Last edited:
some people are confusing the terms "unauthorized" and "replicas/fakes"

From that video, it sounds like he has unauthorized pairs so I wouldn't be surprised they are completely identical to the authentic pair

But the thing is they're asking for damn near the same price as authentic pairs. Don't go supporting unauthorized and replica companies.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom