ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

so petty bro
Right? Swear you lot are children, no, toddlers with that kind of pettiness.  Dude says he's trying for three pairs and y'all lose your mind.  Kids too highly strung, need to hit the gym lift some weights, or jack off or something, don't bring that ****e in here ya feel me?

On another note, did anybody lace swap these yet?

I ordered grey/white rope laces and waiting to get them in to see how they'll look. 

Anybody from Louisiana in here? second should I wait after the 28 release to buy from somebody "hoping the price go down"......

I cant keep up with this thread... can someone summarize if we know anything about which stores are getting these nationally?  I heard champs but Im not sure.  Is it APP only?

Ugh Im sorry to be that guy, but any update would be great

I cant keep up with this thread... can someone summarize if we know anything about which stores are getting these nationally?  I heard champs but Im not sure.  Is it APP only?

Ugh Im sorry to be that guy, but any update would be greatN
Nothing solid just rumors. Champs in the dmv has 800 pairs. And as for the apps no word yet.

DMV FAM can I get some info 800 pairs? I just want one. A pm will DL just fine I don't have a big mouth :lol:
If they do get them,, they'll have a raffle or use the app, so likely info should come out in the coming days.. Now if it's a raffle your chances are really slim, DMV stores are all shady outside a handful.. Commonwealth would be the only spot I would even bother to enter if they conducted one..

It's likeky NYC will use app again.. I'll try my luck again there if DC doesn't participate..

If they do get them,, they'll have a raffle or use the app, so likely info should come out in the coming days.. Now if it's a raffle your chances are really slim, DMV stores are all shady outside a handful.. Commonwealth would be the only spot I would even bother to enter if they conducted one..

It's likeky NYC will use app again.. I'll try my luck again there if DC doesn't participate..
With the supposed 800 pairs im confident that it wont be as bad plus i think adidas has something planned to make it fair like they did in nyc. But im being very hopeful lol 

With the supposed 800 pairs im confident that it wont be as bad plus i think adidas has something planned to make it fair like they did in nyc. But im being very hopeful lol 
good luck man.

i was Randy Orton confident when i heard NYC was getting 9,000 pairs.

i paid resell.

These can be had at this moment for 800-900..

That's a fact..

Wait until after more pairs flood the streets.

Just breathe kids.

Act likes your first shoe release...

Well..

I wouldn't doubt it, lol.

That's a fact..

Wait until after more pairs flood the streets.

Just breathe kids.

Act likes your first shoe release...

Well..

I wouldn't doubt it, lol.

Id love to find where that's happening right now. I believe it is somewhere but trying to find an 8 on the bay is impossible under 1300 even trying to PayPal invoice people and I've yet to see an 8 on grailed

That's a fact..
Not really. It's actually very hard for a lot of us to find it even under $1k. I did see 2-3 pairs at MOST since successful reservations priced at $800-$900, but those pairs are long gone. On IG you can find several priced at $800-$900 but they're all scam accounts (2-3 pictures, fake tag, new account, no meetups, Western Union or Venmo only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom