ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe anyone on youtube that speaks fluid english that says they have the first replica of anything

it never happens 

yup, my pair was from an Adidas store and it only has the box label. That video has additional label sticker that was seen on the FTL/Champs pairs from this past weekend. 

Yo drop the unauthorized/rep talk before y'all get this thread locked

Dude joined today and comes in here guns blazing talkin bout copping reps

maybe that youtuber just wants to be the first person with fake Y750's even though they might not be. Few things that didn't add up to me was that he said he saw these in HK a MONTH ago, yet had no pictures or copped them then. A month ago, we didn't even know if Adidas Yeezy's existed, I'm sure anybody would have wanted to be the first to break the internet with the first picture of yeezy's. Another thing that didn't add up was the price, he said the replicas cost or will cost $400-$500, since when did replicas cost more than the retail of the real thing.

Last but not least, his box has what looks like a FTL/Champs store price label that weren't on Adidas store pairs.

maybe that youtuber just wants to be the first person with fake Y750's even though they might not be. Few things that didn't add up to me was that he said he saw these in HK a MONTH ago, yet had no pictures or copped them then. A month ago, we didn't even know if Adidas Yeezy's existed, I'm sure anybody would have wanted to be the first to break the internet with the first picture of yeezy's. Another thing that didn't add up was the price, he said the replicas cost or will cost $400-$500, since when did replicas cost more than the retail of the real thing.

Last but not least, his box has what looks like a FTL/Champs store price label that weren't on Adidas store pairs.
He could be trolling hard which is what it looks like.  However, the UA / Replicas usually do cost more.  They price them over retail but less than a reseller would

I was about to say.. pretty sure that is a legit pair. If homeboy already has a fake connection, they are prolly 'in production' and he is just showing off a legit pair to reel people in. That being said, ban said poster, dude is a herb. Fakes get the hellll outttta here.

Finally got mine in today.

Shoes are just incredible, the material, the construction. A shoe that has to be held and seen. Sadly this is a size 11 and not gonna cut it. My foot is just too wide. On the hunt for a 12 now.

I hope everyone in here that deserves it, eats on the 28th.
nthat.gif
u killed it!! once again congrats  homie

He could be trolling hard which is what it looks like.  However, the UA / Replicas usually do cost more.  They price them over retail but less than a reseller would
Unauthorized I can understand why it's priced higher but cheaper than resellers because they roll off the same factory. But replicas? nah.
I miss the days when it took a few days to weeks to join NT
I remember those days. I think when I first joined in 2003, I had to wait for the first week of the month for approval or something like that. 

how am i a scammer?

At least you know theres reps now, so watch out when you waste your welfare check on ebay
bunch of dumb negros
Bruh relax understand that we are here to obtain the shoes not start wars over replicas

So dude on Youtube is trolling? I already paid him via Western Union..

Nah, not really :lol:

Last edited:
Putting 2 and 2 together, I think the tool that was posting in here made that video on the reps

Just a thought

Last edited:
still gonna wonder if they are gonna do the thursday reserve via app then saturday pick up. there aint no way they will do reserve/pick up same day

Unauthorized I can understand why it's priced higher but cheaper than resellers because they roll off the same factory. But replicas? nah.
Well, that all goes back to the unauthorized are fakes no they're not yes they are debate.  I have seen unauthorized shoes next to replicas (from replica sites ie. hiphopiop) next to authentic (from fnl.fl. etc etc.) .  Replicas have the most flaws.  Unauthorized ( the sites call them "authentic") have less flaws.  Authentic (from fnl fl etc.) either have no flaws or quality issues.  The replicas are priced lowest and what these sites call authentic and some call unauthorized are priced in between above retail and what a reseller prices them at.

So say there is a pair of gammas that a replica site is selling as authentic (and are also known as unauthorized) they will sell them for 200.  While somewhere like FC or ebay will have them priced at 500. Meanwhile retail for them was 185.  So in a sense it goes back to do people consider unauthorized replicas?  The guy on youtube seems to think so.

Anyhow, did not mean to derail the thread although it seems it has been derailed time and time again.  Here's looking towards the 28th.  Good luck to us all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom