ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think from the beginning, Ye was saying how he disagreed with the price of the boost. Even said he's trying to lower the price to make it affordable.

Another "marginalization" rant coming soon?

i think from the beginning, Ye was saying how he disagreed with the price of the boost. Even said he's trying to lower the price to make it affordable.

Another "marginalization" rant coming soon?

lmao before the years over i bet he has one [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]..

I mean they aren't gonna be a super GR, but if thy giving them out like that at the combine then. It may be an adidas semi-gr release. Who knows?

yeah idk what to think or believe now, HS and this interview just crushed all hopes and dreams haha.
Just remember NYC does NOT include Long Island. There's some boutiques. I got my pairs, so ill help out with info the moment i recieve.

if someone can oop me, I'll pay for shipping and a 50 spot for your time .... 

just putting it out there.. feel free to PM me and lets take this offline.. need a sz 10

Well im just going to try and whatever happens i at least tried. Wont be getting the lows not my flavor.

so dmv still getting 800 pairs?
roll.gif

my shorty works an hoh in the dmv .. well see what happens i hope at least Pg hoh gets them do i can grab my pair from them.. but ye is full of it he knew they would limited and expensive went on all those rants for nothing.. i get the whole limited to remain "exclusive" talk but he went on a year and half long rant talking about making his next shoe a gr. now they limited come om dude.. and why pay 1,000 for something over priced anyways.. i have never bought a shoe on resale i dont support those leeches

Last edited:
I'm dead.. listening to the interview Kanye was talking about his HS basketball coach , his coach said he didnt make the team and the coach gave him the "kanye shrug"

roll.gif

Last edited:

Just remember NYC does NOT include Long Island. There's some boutiques. I got my pairs, so ill help out with info the moment i recieve.
yeah most consortium accounts i know for sure will be getting these on the 28th, some stores are already doing raffles. but they wont carry more than 10 pairs and they'll most likley charge for over head.

my shorty works an hoh in the dmv .. well see what happens i hope at least Pg hoh gets them do i can grab my pair from them.. but ye is full of it he knew they would limited and expensive went on all those rants for nothing.. i get the whole limited to remain "exclusive" talk but he went on a year and half long rant talking about making his next shoe a gr. now they limited come om dude.. and why pay 1,000 for something over priced anyways.. i have never bought a shoe on resale i dont support those leeches
i doubt these will be coming out in any mall stores, but we shall see. not loosing sleep over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom