ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i wasnt talking about the fashion industry, i was talking about corporate america and capitalism
Right well capitalism has only really existed since the late-18th century, and it has gone through several very different phases of development. What I mean is that the type of capitalism that is in place today is very different from that of even just 100 years ago. "Corporate america" is a very recent institution, only around since post-WWII. The economic systems of the world will continue to change.

Amber > Kim YEAH RIGHT lol

have you ever heard Amber Rose speak. Sounds like the biggest bimbo on earth.
Kim Kardashian is the same woman who asked what the key to a city opens.

I think we're done here, unless you used bimbo and don't know what it means.

Why is everyone suddenly so sure these are limited again?

Seems like these yeezy boost is making a revolution on NT already...folks talking about American History lmao...

Then there are folks talking about Amber and Kim..SMH..lmao

Last edited:

Right well capitalism has only really existed since the late-18th century, and it has gone through several very different phases of development. What I mean is that the type of capitalism that is in place today is very different from that of even just 100 years ago. "Corporate america" is a very recent institution, only around since post-WWII. The economic systems of the world will continue to change.
change in bits and pieces, the foundation hasnt changed much

Kim Kardashian is the same woman who asked what the key to a city opens.

I think we're done here, unless you used bimbo and don't know what it means.

Why is everyone suddenly so sure these are limited again?
To be honest they'te both equally stupid and have nothing to offer besides nice bodies.

that is very naive of you to think so, im sorry... you do know capitalism is the foundation of the american economy? in order to change something like that you will need a major revolution...
who said it will completely go away? I said change, which it has already.

screw this kim k and amber drama im wondering what time these will go on the site because the pusha t release was hell for me it would pop up on the site but it wouldnt let u buy the shoes till i random time hours later

So will we be able to use the app for this?

And does anyone know if this release tomorrow is legit?

Amber thinks the Kardashian's father is OJ Simpson. facepalm.

No she thinks KHOLE is OJ's child

If u dont know a lot people have thought that for a while even Khole. Notice she looks nothing like her 4 other sisters and OJ is said to have had an affair with Kris

dont wanna de rail the thread but look it up Kardashians even did an episode about it

Why? She's still young. The fact that the camera is on her 24/7 doesn't mean she can't enjoy her young life.
Imagine your mom instagramming a picture of her grinding on some dude, hashtagging #**** #*****....yea thats setting teh right example for your child.

Logic escapes some of yall i swear 

Amber thinks the Kardashian's father is OJ Simpson. facepalm.
haha nah, the rumor is the Khloe Kardashian is OJ's kid not all the Kardashians. Saying her mom slept with OJ and thats why she doesnt look like her sisters...

Getting back to the shoes. Did Kanye say anything on the breakfast club interview about how limited they were?

The Confirmed App changed...no longer says reservations are closed. Directing users to the adidas.com/kanye 

Looks like more info should be coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom