ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First YS with the surprise drop, then Vancouver with the surprise earthquake. I'm shook man

what if i send them the confirmation for my order i just placed for the 750s .. wonder if it will still work even tho my confirmation email didnt say anything about the tans

Yeezy supply items that are sold are FINAL. So if thy dont reach back to you about the OT, then i guess you boys just bought the best new years gift for the ladies.

Last edited:
how do i even view my cart
laugh.gif

so lost now

Just clear your browsing history for the hour or so if you are using Chrome and your cart will clear. Seems to be the only way that ****** up site.

You will probably get an email with an early link to buy the tan 350s...doesn't even guarantee you will get a pair.

yall really copped off of yeezy supply? Post Confirmation numbers or duck tales [emoji]128064[/emoji] Lol

I have a bad feeling about this tbh. Fully expecting some shady stuff like priority for more expensive purchases or they plain ignore buyers. If I wanted to spend 100 + the cost of tans, i might as well have bought an atc slot.

Wish the email was more specific. I would cop apparel if I was sure the tans are guaranteed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom