ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine your mom instagramming a picture of her grinding on some dude, hashtagging #**** #*****....yea thats setting teh right example for your child.

Logic escapes some of yall i swear 
If you and your wife/mother of your child, broke up at 25 years old, do you honestly think she would not go out clubbing and pub hopping with friends, while grinding on dudes, hitting up concerts and what not. Yeah ok. FOH.

If you and your wife/mother of your child, broke up at 25 years old, do you honestly think she would not go out clubbing and pub hopping with friends, while grinding on dudes, hitting up concerts and what not. Yeah ok. FOH.

thats different, your lifestyle changes when you become a mother. She acting like shes not even one. Not speaking highly for Kim K either, posing nudes still. And yeah, my girl actually watches KUWTK and all the spin offs so I knew about the drama of Khloe being an outside child, slipped my mind for a sec. But still funny to see Amber accuse that as well.

theres already black boost lows, maybe it could be those. If all black 750 boost came out, it would be nice, but IMO first color>>

Last edited:

amber is 31

thats different, your lifestyle changes when you become a mother. She acting like shes not even one. Not speaking highly for Kim K either, posing nudes still.

theres already black boost lows, maybe it could be those. If all black 750 boost came out, it would be nice, but IMO first color>>
Thats what im sayin, they're not setting the right example by being all out there and loud about their behavior.

Hopefully we can all cook tomorrow man 

Well there was an article about a U.S. release tomorrow also the Adidas Confirmed app home screen changed to direct people to Adidas.com/Kanye
Confirmed App shows no date at all, so that means nothing.  .

Adidas said the 28th, no proof from Adidas stating otherwise.  

B-TQ5UwIYAAJTVK.jpg

Kanye says: "You can play ball better in the Yeezy Boost" than the Nike Yeezy

Adidas just confirmed it....RIP to us all via SC twitter so take it for what its worht, Sneakernews also posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom