ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
my pc computer has the newest version of AOL, but I heard that the only browser that supports the adidas website is the newest version of Netscape Navigator? Can anyone confirm? I'd try and load the website, but my dial up connection is mad slow.. this is so embarrassing. 

I don't even..:stoneface:

any word on when these are releasing? also, what's with the size? should I size up or down? btw, I heard that kanye is going to hand deliver some of these, is that true? does anyone know the system requirements for the adidas site? I heard it only works on windows 7 and I'm still on 98.. help?

my pc computer has the newest version of AOL, but I heard that the only browser that supports the adidas website is the newest version of Netscape Navigator? Can anyone confirm? I'd try and load the website, but my dial up connection is mad slow.. this is so embarrassing. 
Quit fishing for likes

Unless Adidas has a Defense Department sized server room releasing the time was dumb. Between the bots and the thousands of regular folks trying to cop this will not end well. I give the site until .000000000000001 seconds after 12 before the crash is real.

The 3 stripes is about to really break the internet.
Its crashing well before 12. You're all ready giving them too much credit

lol

Last edited:

any word on when these are releasing? also, what's with the size? should I size up or down? btw, I heard that kanye is going to hand deliver some of these, is that true? does anyone know the system requirements for the adidas site? I heard it only works on windows 7 and  I'm still on 98.. help?
took that 350 to bestbuy 

Bill-Gates.jpg

cuz this aint coppin no yeezys

Last edited:
Adidas should make you solve a pre-algebra problem as verfication. 95% of you guys wouldn't be able to cop.
roll.gif

Last edited:

lol. Hope your mother doesn't use the phone during release.

dial-up>google fiber

Adidas should make you solve a pre-algebra problem as verfication. 95% of you guys wouldn't be able to cop.:rofl:  

or prove your not receiving Federal assistance ... Then well have pears for days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom