ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if I'll be able to use a 15% off they just sent me.
Wondering the same for 15%
nerd.gif
Pretty sure

Worked for me on release day of the Pusha T's

you can at least get 4% cashback ($14 for a $350 sneaker) through mrrebates

skeptical the 15% coupon will work as it excludes limited edition originals. ballsy for those that try it and get a coupon not valid error, then slowing down your checkout process.

i feel like there might be enough to go around, maybe adidas is just tryna create hype by saying they're "limited" that just good marketing. dont mind me for being an optimist.

One day their logic was to go APP because of servers not being able to handle traffic.

Today their logic is let everyone in the country flood the site.

I don't understand why they moved it up.

decided to drop by a say that the link to the shoes will only be available through email - if you signed up for the newsletter/update you will receive the link to the shoes.

sort of how "twitter link only" works.

#boom #botsuseless

you can at least get 4% cashback ($14 for a $350 sneaker) through mrrebates

skeptical the 15% coupon will work as it excludes limited edition originals. ballsy for those that try it and get a coupon not valid error, then slowing down your checkout process.
I doubt employee discounts will even work. Usually it doesn't work on limited releases; same goes with Swoosh accounts.

decided to drop by a say that the link to the shoes will only be available through email - if you signed up for the newsletter/update you will receive the link to the shoes.

sort of how "twitter link only" works.

#boom #botsuseless
Cuz bot users developers dont have HUNDREDS of adi emails? LMAO.

Yaw can't be this naive....

Cuz bot users developers dont have HUNDREDS of adi emails? LMAO.

Yaw can't be this naive....
and all those emails have been linked to adidas yeezy newsletters? 

i can bet the vast majority arent prepared for this. thats all that matters for those who want them. 

Adidas should make you solve a pre-algebra problem as verfication. 95% of you guys wouldn't be able to cop.
roll.gif

Yeezy = Addidas + Kanye

Addidas + Kanye = Limited

If A = B and B = C then A = C

According to the transitive property: Yeezy = Limited

It was in our face the entire time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom