ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. man, some of you are prolly the same heads that thought my photoshops were real, LOL.. come on now fammmm  
pimp.gif

my pc computer has the newest version of AOL, but I heard that the only browser that supports the adidas website is the newest version of Netscape Navigator? Can anyone confirm? I'd try and load the website, but my dial up connection is mad slow.. this is so embarrassing. 

You went from corny photoshops to jokes :lol:

Time to put the Internet down

Last edited:

Yeezy = Addidas + Kanye

Addidas + Kanye = Limited

If A = B and B = C then A = C

According to the transitive property: Yeezy = Limited

It was in our face the entire time
Tomorrow Adidas might get yall like..

remember when Nike made people do simple math to combat the bots... Pepperidge Farm remembers. People were complaining 10+1=101 wasn't adding shoes into their cart

and all those emails have been linked to adidas yeezy newsletters? 

i can bet the vast majority arent prepared for this. thats all that matters for those who want them. 
Dont sleep on the resellers.

And i aint talkin Tyrone tryina make a come up in Soho.

I'm talkin Dr. Ugolini/UniqueHype/CroatinStyle dudes that plan ahead of time. Both LOGISTICALLY and then on the IT side of things.

Good luck thinkin adidas wont crash tomm and that resellers wont be comin up.

alright guys, lets stop with all the bot talk.... don't want the post to get locked. Do your botting on the low plz, there's other avenues to advertise your services.

bots aren't doing anything for you on this drop, anyone with zero experience with coding or IT could even tell you that.

So the Confirmed App basically is useless tomorrow and it's just a regular ol' web release, right?

And next week, is when the App comes into play? 

So the Confirmed App basically is useless tomorrow and it's just a regular ol' web release, right?

And next week, is when the App comes into play? 

My initial info was the opposite. .com was suppose to be in March and there was no Feb. 21 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom