ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the Confirmed App basically is useless tomorrow and it's just a regular ol' web release, right?

And next week, is when the App comes into play? 
if you actually had the app you would know the answer to your own question

yall in here like 

photo.jpg

watch everybody delete the app.. and at 12pm tomorrow, they tweet the link and directs you to the shoe site to enter a special code on the app to purchase. I'll 
roll.gif

watch everybody delete the app.. and at 12pm tomorrow, they tweet the link and directs you to the shoe site to enter a special code on the app to purchase. I'll 
roll.gif
yea i wouldn't delete it, still will be other yeezys anyway that it might be useful for

the app couldnt handle, and their mailing list sign up for kanye couldnt even handle that LOL...
roll.gif
 its gonna be rough so consider yourself lucky if u can even get to a checkout page

the app couldnt handle, and their mailing list sign up for kanye couldnt even handle that LOL...
roll.gif
 its gonna be rough so consider yourself lucky if u can even get to a checkout page
My bet is on that you can't even get to the product page. I had 4 phones for the app and all on different internet speeds and I couldn't even load the product, let alone select sizes. 

Tomorrow Adidas might get yall like..

View media item 1411727

remember when Nike made people do simple math to combat the bots... Pepperidge Farm remembers. People were complaining 10+1=101 wasn't adding shoes into their cart

Did people really do that? They can't be that bad.

Adidas should make you solve a pre-algebra problem as verfication. 95% of you guys wouldn't be able to cop.:rofl:  
I'm that 5% so I'm good. Engineering for the win!

NOW I CAN COP THE OREO 4'S WITH NO HEADACHE! YES!!! THERE IS A GODDDD!!!!!!

That release is at 10am. So don't get your hopes up to much.

THEY DROP TOMRROW?>>> BRUH I HAVE A SATURDAY CLASS UNTIL 1 PM **** **** **** ****
Bring a laptop?

Pretty sure

Worked for me on release day of the Pusha T's

Wouldn't risk it.

Well Adidas Originals tweeted that it's an Online Exclusive release, so there's the answer to that question.

At least we'll get two chances to cop a pair.

Last edited:

story of my sneaker life.

no Nike Yeezy 1
no Nike Yeezy 2
& it's looking like no Yeezy 750 Boost

:frown: :frown: :frown:
never liked the y1 & still dont.. dont like the plat ii's,got fleeced on RO's & had but sold solars(silly mistake) will have 750's tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom