ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yep. theyre in the business of making money....they dont need to appease to anyone just to make the release "fair."
nah nah nah Ye said it will be fair and everyone will get one so that was the gospel 

what would actually be hilarious AF is if those early links end up becoming the links for the yeezy lows. imagine all those peeps who're in a rush for a pair of 750s and if they ain't careful, dont realize they end up paying for the lows. 

Again, this shoe is very long, but it is not wide.

If you have a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide foot, don't go down a whole size. You will be very upset.

what would actually be hilarious AF is if those early links end up becoming the links for the yeezy lows. imagine all those peeps who're in a rush for a pair of 750s and if they ain't careful, dont realize they end up paying for the lows. 
Don't jinx it lol [emoji]128552[/emoji]

Good thing I said this. Inwoulda messed around and caught an L

would be a huge F YOU to the early linkers. would be funny tho. 

but real tho

ish won't happen. good luck to my ntfam. hope y'all who want a pair come out eating tomorrow. 

I wouldn't eem be mad
Again, this shoe is very long, but it is not wide.

If you have a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide foot, don't go down a whole size. You will be very upset.
I've asked this question times before, first time I seen the answer. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom