ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas should of retailed the YEEZY BOOST at $1000, that would weed out all the resellers!

You know these ****** do everything Ye' does.

Ye wears them with jeans tucked into the shoe, EVERYONE gon' wear them like that.

Kanye wears Y2's with leather pants, EVERYONE gon' wear em like that.

He wears Y1's with heather grey tee's, EVERYONE gon'.....
you sound like a boring old man who is sour

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they just look better that way. The way Dave has them on make them look boring/goofy.
exactly. these older out of touch dudes be acting like the way to go is to drop 300+ on sneakers to cover them up with ill fitting denim 

mind boggling

man i won't be able to sleep tonight, too excited for these boostttttttttttttttttttt yeeezy might just do a alnighter

Those FOG?

If not, info?

Also, grey chelsea's are fire

Fairly certain it's straight from Jerry Lorenzo's IG. 

Then that means I already lost.

I needs them when they drop.

You know these ****** do everything Ye' does.

Ye wears them with jeans tucked into the shoe, EVERYONE gon' wear them like that.

Kanye wears Y2's with leather pants, EVERYONE gon' wear em like that.

He wears Y1's with heather grey tee's, EVERYONE gon'.....
you sound like a boring old man who is sour

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they just look better that way. The way Dave has them on make them look boring/goofy.
exactly. these older out of touch dudes be acting like the way to go is to drop 300+ on sneakers to cover them up with ill fitting denim 

mind boggling

Yawn.

:lol: @ out of touch.

You probably about to wear these with some Zara jeans.

Let me stop :lol:

Last edited:
I saw someone wearing these tonight with baggy denim. not a good look. at all. almost made me not want them tbh

Ironically I'm working when these drop... At Nike. Lol debating sneaking away for 10 minutes to try and finesse a pair even though I'll probably be gone 10 seconds after the site crashes

Ironically I'm working when these drop... At Nike. Lol debating sneaking away for 10 minutes to try and finesse a pair even though I'll probably be gone 10 seconds after the site crashes
"Gotta use the bathroom."

smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom