ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get that Early Link posted again...

we dont' want it buried in pages of Gibberish Yan Yan's from you guys!

Yallah!

Then that means I already lost.

I needs them when they drop.
Yawn.

laugh.gif
@ out of touch.

You probably about to wear these with some Zara jeans.

Let me stop
laugh.gif
whatever makes you feel secure

but you still out of touch considering i have no intention on copping/wearing these clown shoes

do you though 

Just got mine from my fam from NY, I wear an 11.5 in Air Jordans and got an 11. It's about a half size bigger but I can deal with that because the shoe is narrow and I have narrow feet and barely any lateral wiggle room. If I could compare the narrowness of the shoe, it would compare to the AJ1. The suede is thick on the ankle so it kinda forces your foot forward even with the zipper unzipped. To make up for the sizing being a half size big, I put on some Nike Elite socks and their thickness made up for the extra room. So I guess I'll be investing in thicker socks to wear with these.

Everyones foot is different but the sizing is tricky with this shoe without trying it on. It's better to have a shoe with a lil room than a uncomfortable tight shoe. Glad I didn't get a 10.

Hope this helps people a lil with the sizing.

Really nice shoe, even better in person.

Good Luck Everyone!

Just got mine from my fam from NY, I wear an 11.5 in Air Jordans and got an 11. It's about a half size bigger but I can deal with that because the shoe is narrow and I have narrow feet and barely any lateral wiggle room. If I could compare the narrowness of the shoe, it would compare to the AJ1. The suede is thick on the ankle so it kinda forces your foot forward even with the zipper unzipped. To make up for the sizing being a half size big, I put on some Nike Elite socks and their thickness made up for the extra room. So I guess I'll be investing in thicker socks to wear with these.

Everyones foot is different but the sizing is tricky with this shoe without trying it on. It's better to have a shoe with a lil room than a uncomfortable tight shoe. Glad I didn't get a 10.

Hope this helps people a lil with the sizing.

Really nice shoe, even better in person.

Good Luck Everyone!
Picssssss. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

EDIT: Who's up late-night lurking waiting for this release. 

Last edited:
Been stressing, looking up video reviews.
Idk if I should get a 10 or a 11..

All my Jordan's are 11.
Nike Air Max I'm a 11.5

Pretty much my TTS is 11.5..

Dammit..

Been stressing, looking up video reviews.
Idk if I should get a 10 or a 11..

All my Jordan's are 11.
Nike Air Max I'm a 11.5

Pretty much my TTS is 11.5..

Dammit..

try for 11, worst comes to worst they are a 1/2 sz big and you can put some sneaker shields in them

yea im staying with my reg size of 9 like in nike, too small it will be uncomfortable to wear be taking your shoes off everytime you get a chance

I wear an 8.5 and I don't know if I should try for an 8 or 7 , I'm seeing mixed reviews about the size difference , some say half a size and some say a size to size and a half , does anyone that wears a 8.5 normally have these ? Would be great to hear your opinion , thanks in advance (or anyone that wears a half size normally please chime in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom