ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys checking out twitter? people are saying you could check out with them already

if my true size is 10.5 should i get a 10 or a 9?? I'm thinking the 9 would be too small. what do you guys think?

How do these fit.

When do they release.

Can I make a lot of money if I sell them

How much are they

what color do they come in

It feel good to get somewhat a break from this right now though in here

LOL maan just for a simple picture. Didnt want anyone to stop their daily Kanye style.

Cmon, I know everyone in this thread isn't wearing either jeggings or Micheal Jordan jeans.

you gone look just like Dave Chappelle if you wear the jean over the shoe bro, what you need another pic for

this the look you want bro?

celebrity-feet-jay-z-nike-air-yeezy-black-1.jpg

Last edited:
i have no idea how people are checking out or if its real lol. alot of people on twitter are saying they are doing it tho..

you gone look just like Dave Chappelle if you wear the jean over the shoe bro, what you need another pic for

this the look you want bro?
Although PRPS, the cut qualifies as Micheal Jordan jeans. LOL, im looking for pics with a 501 cut or similar, you know..... regular cut jeans.

I have $5 VENMO for the first person to break away from the sheep herd and post a pic of 501 cut jeans over the shoes. Geez... post and holla at me.

You know these ****** do everything Ye' does.

Ye wears them with jeans tucked into the shoe, EVERYONE gon' wear them like that.

Kanye wears Y2's with leather pants, EVERYONE gon' wear em like that.

He wears Y1's with heather grey tee's, EVERYONE gon'.....
I'll be wearing a kilt :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom