ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought I just cooked, got all the way to payment screen
Honestly bro, my heart was just beating out of my chest.. had it in my cart, go all the way to the payment screen, mid-entering my credit card number it kicked me back to my cart and put me through a loop.. it really kicked me back when I was MID entering my CC... #speechless 

Almost had them on DSM. My card company decided to put a fraud protection on this purchase and didn't let them authorize the transaction. :smh: Damn you Chase!

Last edited:
Almost had them on DSM. My card company decided to put a fraud protection on this purchase and didn't let them authorize the transaction. :smh: Damn you Chase!
chase has been funny recently. Seriously considering switching banks.

chase has been funny recently. Seriously considering switching banks.
its not acting funny.

Thats how chase is 100% of the time if you dont call ahead of time and tell them you're buying from a overseas site. 

Last edited:
its not acting funny.

Thats how chase is 100% of the time if you dont call ahead of time and tell them you're buying from a overseas site. 
not just that, other stuff like having ID required for you to make a deposit etc is stupid.

not just that, other stuff like having ID required for you to make a deposit etc is stupid.
You Can't even Deposit Cash in Peoples acct at chase if you don't have an Acct - you have to Write a Check

their deterrent against Terrorism and Drug Laundering.

A new policy move by Chase -- America's largest bank by assets -- will change the way customers can make cash deposits. Not only will Chase customers have to show their ID, but they will also have to be a signer on the account in which they hope to make a deposit.

"We are making this policy change for cash deposits only to combat misuse of accounts, including money laundering," said Suzanne Ryan, a spokeswoman for Chase.

Stupid!

They are morons. I guarantee you that move cost them a lot of business.

Horrible! I should've just reached for my AMEX. Figured it'd be faster w/ my Chase card since the "fill info" is already stored on my Mac. >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom