ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta give it to ya man. Ya dudes is dedicated to be up this early. I'd be knocked out if I wasnt at work

Horrible! I should've just reached for my AMEX. Figured it'd be faster w/ my Chase card since the "fill info" is already stored on my Mac. >:
It's Time Call DJ VICE or NICK at CRSVR and ask them to pull some strings n hold you down.

as well as a couple NT'er 
wink.gif

Hook it up!

@alp I didn't even bother checking since I was trying to beat the "clock". I just picked my card and did the auto fill. Card didn't get authorized and then I received an email from Chase. By the time I tried to put my AMEX info in it was too late.

@alp I didn't even bother checking since I was trying to beat the "clock". I just picked my card and did the auto fill. Card didn't get authorized and then I received an email from Chase. By the time I tried to put my AMEX info in it was too late.
damn that sucks. Forgot about the Dover release altogether until it was too late :smh:

@airraab ha! CRSVR didn't even get them. Vice and Nick don't work together anymore. Nick is over at XIIAM (Nas' store) now. @alp yeh man. I just got back to my hotel room from a gig and decided to check the site. I hit refresh a couple times on the page for the heck of it and then sizes popped up. Ugh! I mean I already have a pair, but I was trying to get a pair for my girls son.

Last edited:

DAMN 
frown.gif
@airraab ha! CRSVR didn't even get them. Vice and Nick don''t work together anymore. Nick is over at XIIAM (Nas' store) now. @alp yeh man. I just got back to my hotel room from a gig and decided to check the site. I hit refresh a couple times on the page for the heck of it and then sizes popped up. Ugh! I mean I already have a pair, but I was trying to get a pair for my girls son.
LOL CRSVR sucks so hard now w/o Nick. The stores small as **** and they really don't carry much of anything anymore compared to 12AMRUN. Plus Nicks new store is open till 12 am haha.

@airraab ha! CRSVR didn't even get them. Vice and Nick don''t work together anymore. Nick is over at XIIAM (Nas' store) now. @alp yeh man. I just got back to my hotel room from a gig and decided to check the site. I hit refresh a couple times on the page for the heck of it and then sizes popped up. Ugh! I mean I already have a pair, but I was trying to get a pair for my girls son.
damn that would've been clutch if you caught the pair like that. It was ppl all over the world trying so very hard release

@alp for sure. I entered a couple online "raffles" (Proper & Tres Bien) and gonna try my luck at Darkside's site in a few hours. If anything my girl and I will just have to pay a little more for his pair. Which I don't mind considering I got my pair below retail pretty much.

I haven't been online like this for a release since the AJ White Laser IV's debacle back in the day. LOL...

Last edited:
@alp for sure. I entered a couple online "raffles" (Proper & Tres Bien) and gonna try my luck at Darkside's site in a few hours. If anything my girl and I will just have to pay little more for his pair. Which I don't mind considering I got my pair below retail pretty much.

I haven't been online like this for a release since the AJ White Laser IV's debacle back in the day. LOL...
:lol: that was a minute ago. Now that you mention it I gotta get acquainted with that darkside site

was out last night, can someone please fill me in as to what's happening with Tres Bien Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom