ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even bother. I consider checking out St. Alfred and entering their raffle, but the entire city only had them as an option for one size run. Either Ye is right in that everyone that wants these will eventually get them, or I chop it up as adidas dropping the ball worse than Nike.

my theory is that they will re-release with the clothing collection, everybody that has them now just has them early

not being delusional, just my opinion. probably will still be limited

my theory is that they will re-release with the clothing collection, everybody that has them now just has them early

not being delusional, just my opinion. probably will still be limited

I would take that, fam. I don't need to be team early or make profit off these. I just want a pair lol

basically the pairs from RSVP were all bought by management. Don/Virgil and stuff I heard from a friend

Last edited:
ATTENTION

To any of you seeing people selling these online on IG, Ebay or any other marketplace for $400-$600 they are attempting to scam you.

Be careful guys. Do not fall for it.

Found a dude who is selling his pair on the LA craigslist page. His number is from Long Island, NYthough. I hit him up and he sounds sincere but desperate to sell. He has them up for $900 on his site, but is willing to negotiate with you. Take a look and let me know what you guys think.

did u buy it?

Can't find an 8 anywhere besides eBay for 2k or close to that and no one on Craiglist seems to respond. Might just say **** it at this point.

helped 2 people get pairs for 800 each no scam. just put in the work
$800? Sounds like a scam to me
wink.gif

So is that a wrap on the 750s? Or is there a restock yet to come?

I've never seen such a cluster**** of a release in a long time.

My feet is 8.5 or 9 if i buy yeezy boost sz 10 is it gonna fit ? I mean i'm i gonna have alot extra room ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom