ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to kill some of your Yeezy Boost dreams, but adidas already stated clearly on their website that the 750s were limited edition. If that few boutiques received that few of pairs for yesterday's release, there's no way they would even get close to a GR with these shoes. All of you who keep banking on countless restocks, sorry but I don't think it's going to happen.

Last edited:
Just face the fact your not getting these for retail guys. With every failed release resell price goes up and so does demand. I know guys buying for 700-800 the first drop in NYC. That was the time to buy. Everyone thought they were a gr back then.
That kind of mindset wont get you far in life. Keep your eyes open and be patient.

Waiters keep waiting. People who want them now will buy them now. That's just how it is. I don't feel a massive restock coming either.

So passing on these joints isn't an option for some of yall? Like you really have to drop 1.5K?
Folks on here be ballin mayne. Spending 1.5K for shoes they aint gon wear that often is nothing to them.

Last edited:
People spending >1K for these shoes are just *** crazy. With 1.5K, you can get a nice macbook pro and a pair (maybe even 2-3) of nice Jordans coming up (chicago 1s, bordeuax). But I guess that's just how their mentality is... Yeezy's or FML forever.
mean.gif

Folks on here be ballin mayne. Spending 1.5K for shoes they aint gon wear that often is nothing to them.

I feel it

It is just crazy to think folks are really willing to drop checks on these.

Like rocking these will have a residual effect on their future cash flow.

Yes yes they do..... Need to spend 1.5-3k

So much we talking about if that's a good price like we all balling but some people have so many shoes they can unload that it's prob a drop in the bucket.

It's about being exclusive u know how cats say i get sick and tired of everyone having the same shoe as me

Plus it's a status symbol for some. To say yeaaa I got these yeezys they go for like 3k breaking necks cause I got the money

I can care less what someone buys or wants to do with their money. They work they spend. I get tired of guys whining about the release THO... Or those bragging about their pair

Either shut up pay resell or wait but crying about this release phase is over bruh.....

Lastly no one needs these shoes they are a want me personally would cop a nice TV take a trip or do some more work on my car befor i put 2k on some kicks.

Last edited:
Why do you really need to pay $1500 on these RIGHT NOW?

Do you need these shoes at this very moment?

Why not hold on to your $1500 like a smart young man and wait 3-4 months down the line and re-assess the situation on what your budget for this shoe should be. Because like everyone says, these are going to get released again and again and again.

The idea is that while the price is outrageous right now, it could potentially get far worse. Do I think the 750 Bosst will release again? Sure. Do I think this shoe will release again? No. Kanye, Ibn and Adidas all make it seem like it's a wrap for this shoe.

I spent a foolish amount on my pair, but I'll unload some others shoes to make me feel better about it.

Last edited:
Kanye stated that he designed over 20 pairs of sneakers with Adidas plus clothing in an INTERVIEW a couple of months back. Relax people something may top these 750 boosts.

Kanye said a lot of things, but I'm optimistic more models that are easier to get (GR) are on the horizon. The boots are growing on me tbh.

Kanye stated that he designed over 20 pairs of sneakers with Adidas plus clothing in an INTERVIEW a couple of months back. Relax people something may top these 750 boosts.
Kanye also stated "Yeezys for everyone" in INTERVIEWS.  His word means nothing.

Even though he designed over twenty pairs of sneakers that doesn't mean they will release.

I doub't anything will top the Yeezy Boost as it is the main model for season 1.

I'm also guessing the boot will be more expensive than the boost

as boots are really expensive when dealing with high fashion.

I'm just looking forward to the yeezy Roshes at this point. That should be an easy cop, right?

I doubt it. It seems like season 1 only exists to build hype. I don't expect products to be fully available until next season. I'd love to be wrong though.

Last edited:
I doubt it. It seems like season 1 only exists to build hype. I don't expect products to be fully available until next season.

I don't know about that, I see the Boost doing enough hype building for the whole season... Still limited sure, but not like the boost. I also think the boots will be even more available, and with female sizes, chicks love duck boots.

Why should people have to wait? I don't get it. I for one wont be spending resell but if people want to, than let them. You dont know if they will be released again and again, and if they does it matter? people couldn't get them now. I see why people would want to cop now at 1k+, rather than wait and be 'patient'  only to possibly pay Y2 prices down the line.

Let people live
People shouldn't have to do anything.  But I will keep saying this until Im blue in the face.

Paying resell and buying into the hype is what caused this ******** environment in the sneaker game in the first place.  If people should some sort of ability to restrain themselves from these dumb resell prices and resellers in general, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.  The shoe would have been made in greater quantities and we would all have a pair.  But go ahead keep playing the game, and let it get worst and worst.

the same old song is sung. Theres no way to stop resell or to get these company to produce more. We are a small voice, just because we as a NT community can band together doesn't mean the entire sneaker community will follow suit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom