ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

like i said in an earlier post. if NT made you put your age under your user name you would understand where some of these peoples arguments come from, they are probably all in high school
you'd be surprised how many people don't act their age. I run my own store and I get a lot of off the book money so I can afford to overspend from time to time. 

Now we're investors
laugh.gif
 this thread man, nothing but foolishness

Here's a suggestion since we're talking "investment"

Take that $1500-2000 you're about to drop on yeezys and put it in GoPro stock. Leave that in for a year or more, then claim your earnings.

Now you're respectable. Anyone who says sneakers are a good investment.... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now we're investors :lol:  this thread man, nothing but foolishness

Here's a suggestion since we're talking "investment"

Take that $1500-2000 you're about to drop on yeezys and put it in GoPro stock. Leave that in for a year or more, then claim your earnings.

Now you're respectable. Anyone who says sneakers are a good investment.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You think GoPro will return to the Oct '14 high of $95 per ?? It is sitting at $41.97 now ....

HAHAHAHA.. you still don't get it huh.

Lets try this.. Would you pay $120,000 for a Mercedes that has a MSRP of $80,000?  Sounds stupid right.  People who buy art are purchasing around the appraised value because art has proven to be an investment that will yield a return over the years and has proven to be true over 100's of years.  Hate to tell ya, but I doubt your Yeezy's will be a family heirloom handed down over generations.

But Im willing to bet you are 21yrs old or less. 

No, you do not get it. If that Mercedes was a limited edition with that price tag, or a collectors item it's value would increase. People buy art because it's limited, it sure as hell does not cost $500,000 to produce a painting. Yeezy's will not be handed down over generations, but that does not have anything to do with them being limited in this day and age, causing their value to increase in the aftermarket. It's really simple, it's called supply and demand. Things that are in high demand with a limited supply increases in value. My age is non of your concern just like how people choose to spend their money should not be. Usually people with low IQ's start attacking people verbally when someone does not agree with their viewpoint.

Last edited:
Mods lock this thread now, buncha whiny punks going back and forth, basically it's people who didn't get them vs. the few kats that did, some of y'all let that vamp dude boost your expectations up, had y'all thinking these were gonna release in GR Jordan numbers, shoulda known better than that. Now it's a whole buncha bitter kats questioning the moral value system of others because they're upset that their expectations for a few hundred thousand pairs released didn't get met....if you missed out, either wait until you think they will drop again, pay resell, or buy replicas when they come out, but for Christ sake, stop with all this nonsense calling people out because they 'ruined' some corny notion of the 'true' sneaker head culture

amount of people that suddenly think they are businessmen in this thread because they frown upon people paying resell is ridiculous, so what if its not worth the same as art. its still an investment. its not valued as high as art because the market is new. If the yeezy was 1 sneaker throughout the whole world, in 50 years time it would go up in price. Therefore it is an investment similar to ART.

Grown men telling people to check there portfolio in 10 years because they are buying shoes need to grow up.

What I don't get is why the **** are people complaining about how OTHER people spend THEIR money. It's not YOUR money, so why are you worried?? Seriously though, if I wanted to go drop $1500 on a motha******* burger thats MY problem. ****** these days..smh

Last edited:

Damn just got an extra G from flippin the Ye Boost, should i kop some Balenciagas or SLPs? 
smokin.gif
Neither.

The top shoe looks like every other red shoe that released after the Red Octobers.

The YSL looks like a Jordan 1.

If you are spending that kind of money get something unique. 

Just my opinion because you asked.

I'm not trying to tell you or anyone what to do with their money.

Nice to see some more people getting their pairs. Good stuff. Tried gettin a 2nd pair again but was unsuccessful. Keeping mine on ice until all this snow melts :smokin

What I don't get is why the **** are people complaining about how OTHER people spend THEIR money. It's not YOUR money, so why are you worried?? Seriously though, if I wanted to go drop $1500 on a motha******* burger thats MY problem. ****** these days..smh
laugh.gif
 ima need to know this burger joint. 

Those that currently own and have worn their Yeezy Boosts, specifically size 14 people that had to settle for the biggest size being 13, I need advance or thoughts.

I was able to grab a pair of size 13s recently on the lower end of resale, not ideal but before prices peaked. I tried these on and they feel like some of the most uncomfortable sneakers/boots I have ever owned. The collar digs into my ankle/Achilles and makes walking around somewhat painful. The problem is alleviated a bit when they're unzipped. Also, Boost cushioning doesn't feel very comfortable and the overall feel is stiff and rigid. Is anyone else having this sort of problem? Is there a break-in time with these? Advice/suggestions? I'd have to sell them but there is little use in owning something that isn't comfortable to wear. I tried a few different Dr. Scholl's inserts but it doesn't help too much. Thanks in advance.

Those that currently own and have worn their Yeezy Boosts, specifically size 14 people that had to settle for the biggest size being 13, I need advance or thoughts.

I was able to grab a pair of size 13s recently on the lower end of resale, not ideal but before prices peaked. I tried these on and they feel like some of the most uncomfortable sneakers/boots I have ever owned. The collar digs into my ankle/Achilles and makes walking around somewhat painful. The problem is alleviated a bit when they're unzipped. Also, Boost cushioning doesn't feel very comfortable and the overall feel is stiff and rigid. Is anyone else having this sort of problem? Is there a break-in time with these? Advice/suggestions? I'd have to sell them but there is little use in owning something that isn't comfortable to wear. I tried a few different Dr. Scholl's inserts but it doesn't help too much. Thanks in advance.

Uncomfortable boost? If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy these? I find that hard to believe.

Uncomfortable boost? If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy these? I find that hard to believe.
This may be absolutely true. The PURE BOOST is heavenly. Those damned ultra boosts that just released, I personally had to send back for discomfort issues. They may have used the ultra boost tech on the Yeezy 750.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom