ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same could be said about you commenting on him commenting on here too-

tongue.gif
Lolz
same goes for your constant weak flex and repost of the same Angelina Jolie Salt over and over again.

why are people in here concerned with how someone else spends their $? if you have disposable income who cares? why do people buy art at ridiculous prices? collectibles? memorabilia? to call someone dumb for willing to spend in the aftermarket is dumb in itself, y'all coming off as bitter.
HAHAHAHA.. you still don't get it huh.

Lets try this.. Would you pay $120,000 for a Mercedes that has a MSRP of $80,000?  Sounds stupid right.  People who buy art are purchasing around the appraised value because art has proven to be an investment that will yield a return over the years and has proven to be true over 100's of years.  Hate to tell ya, but I doubt your Yeezy's will be a family heirloom handed down over generations.

But Im willing to bet you are 21yrs old or less. 

Lol what is smart about playing over $100+ for a pair of any shoes. Even if you can afford it.
Lol what is smart about owing more than 5 pair shoes. Even if you can afford it.

wink.gif
Nothing smart about it, I agree.  But I can go to sleep ok knowing I paid the MSRP.. what the manufacturer and I agree on it being worth.  Trust me when I say, if Adidas thought these were worth $1000 a pair, they would have that number on the box

Lets try this.. Would you pay $120,000 for a Mercedes that has a MSRP of $80,000?  Sounds stupid right.  People who buy art are purchasing around the appraised value because art has proven to be an investment that will yield a return over the years and has proven to be true over 100's of years.  Hate to tell ya, but I doubt your Yeezy's will be a family heirloom handed down over generations.

and u think yeezys aint yielding a profit over times? 
eyes.gif

if u aint the most bitter person in this thread i dunno who is

and u think yeezys aint yielding a profit over times? 
eyes.gif

if u aint the most bitter person in this thread i dunno who is
Im not bitter at all.. but youre showing your IQ if you think those Yeezys are still going to be worth something in another 20 years.  A lot of you are too young to realize we are in a bubble right now and it will pop.  Shoes are not the same as a Picasso, Rembrandt or Bosquiat

BTW my Red Octobers look great.. Got them for retail when they dropped as well :smile:

Last edited:

Im not bitter at all.. but youre showing your IQ if you think those Yeezys are still going to be worth something in another 20 years.  A lot of you are too young to realize we are in a bubble right now and it will pop.  Shoes are not the same as a Picasso, Rembrandt or Bosquiat

BTW my Red Octobers look great.. Got them for retail when they dropped as well :smile:
bitter and a hypocrite

sell ur ro's and buy these boost and stop crying over peoples age 

that I can agree with you on. Shoes might be looked at as art, but it's not art level and what real art sell for. 
Absolutely not.  Just wait til the bubble bursts.. it will maybe not soon but it will.  Ill buy DS Yeezy's for under retail
roll.gif

+1

Thank you for responding to that post.

Dude was comparing apples to oranges.

Last edited:

I know my point isn't getting across but Ill try... then let them go out and make their mistakes. 
like i said in an earlier post. if NT made you put your age under your user name you would understand where some of these peoples arguments come from, they are probably all in high school

Hope all you guys know I'm joking-

No hard feelings.

I really don't care what the next man does because what he or she buys doesn't effect my life.

But this Yeezy Boost page is gonna get locked if we don't get back to topic-
((just Saying))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom