ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how much are they really selling for?

Not sure about any other size but 11 and 12. But I've seen auctions end between 1k-1300 and then have it re listed saying the buyer was a flake ect ect. They are popping up on the list for 12 or best offer. it seems people are grabbing them for under a G though.

Hey, has anyone ever had an item get stuck at "Arrival scan" at a hub for UPS? My Yeezys (Bought from adidas.com) are stuck at this state, of course after a shipping delay due to weather. I JUST WANT MY YEEZYS

Last edited:
Hey, has anyone ever had an item get stuck at "Arrival scan" at a hub for UPS? My Yeezys (Bought from adidas.com) are stuck at this state, of course after a shipping delay due to weather. I JUST WANT MY YEEZYS
Where is it stuck at and where is it being delivered to? Might be stuck because of more weather delays.

If anyone sees any size 9 or 10 for 1k or under please PM me details. my order was cancelled due to an "inventory issue" :smh:

What site, Adidas.com?
Nope, a reseller. I bought from that fewpairs website posted a few days ago. Paid $1,000 and now i'm gonna have 1k of my hard earned money tied up for awhile. Dude said his "business partner" already sold the 9 and it wouldnt be fair for the other customer to not receive there shoe. If you guys get the chance, put the company on blast.

Nope, a reseller. I bought from that fewpairs website posted a few days ago. Paid $1,000 and now i'm gonna have 1k of my hard earned money tied up for awhile. Dude said his "business partner" already sold the 9 and it wouldnt be fair for the other customer to not receive there shoe. If you guys get the chance, put the company on blast.
Bruh, what company. 
laugh.gif
 It's pretty much just 1 dude with a Big Cartel site. Someone probably out-offered and he went super grimy. 

Anyone willing to sell a pair of 9 or 10 to me? I have been searching and scammed *3* times on ebay and CL. So worn out from this **** now id be happy to actually not deal with a fraud

is that the site through square? When I typed in their site address it showed to me that the business was not found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom