ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way? Did they not actually have the shoes or what? Sorry if the answer is obvious. Obviously it isn't to me. Just curious because I'm following a few auctions on the bay right now and am curious what kind of scams you have encountered.
Hope you weren't scammed out of money 3x, that would make you  super crazy hungry for these kicks. If your'e still willing to spend money on these after all that. That aint healthly.

Last edited:
Charlemagne was actually referring to the 750. It's very clear if you follow his podcast that he meant the 750s

Actually, he was talking about the lows. They were on the conversation about the 750, because he was AT the actual show and he said that he didn't like the 750, but he did like the black ones from the show, the only black ones from the show is the lows. Charlemagne cant be talking about a black pair of 750 boost and liking the black pair of the 750 boost because a black pair doesn't exist. The photoshopped image isn't even that viral and I doubt he's on the forums looking at the PS 750's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom