ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas is making it real hard for me to like any other products besides the 750s. I thought that price was a little too high but damn what product from adidas would ever be wort $3500 lol. I dont think they want anyone wearing his clothes with pricing like that. you would think they trying to sabotage themselves. I was never a huge fan of adidas but i have a few things from them over the last 30 years of my life and its crazy that 1 release has completely changed how a feel about the  company :smh:

I was expecting that price for the lows,
The duck boots ill get, and hopefully people dont jump at them. As for the collection i wont drop over 200 on anthing adidas clothes related. If he has something for less than 150 i surely will drop some money to support the line.

I want the lows, both if I can swing it. As far as the collection there is a few things I dig, but price gotta be correct, if not then I'll be moving along.

i love good knitwear....and also bought some pricey pieces in my life....but 800-1500€ for adidas x kanye knitwear?!?!

i really hope they fail with those prices! i hope HE fails with this! cause he deserves to fail! 

but people dont get what they deserve nowadays....sad but true! 

Its sad but adidas shoulda been up front with Kanye and actually gave him a product cost limit .He isn't operating like y-3 he should have stuck to middle of the road pricing that makes sense .Its gonna be hard for boutiques and stores to even get his stuff because it's high risk low reward

Last edited:
Its sad but adidas Shoulda been up front with Kanye and actually gave him a product cost limit .He isn't operating like y-3 he should have stuck to middle of the road pricing that makes sense .Its gonna be hard for boutiques and stores to even get his stuff because it's high risk low reward

:rofl:

Edit your post.

half of that price is because of the Boost tech lol meanwhile some people are still paying $100+ for EVA roshes.

Just praying on those duck boots, the yeezy lows yall can have. 

I like both the duck boots and the lows...
Will most likely get both...(try to at least)
Their are some nice items in his clothing line...
If prices drop, then ehh, we will see...
Boots and lows is enough money for Adidas for now...

half of that price is because of the Boost tech lol meanwhile some people are still paying $100+ for EVA roshes.
I agree 100% but at the same time they are making huge profit margins with boost anyway. It isn't like it'll break the bank, like any brand they will justify the price because of the tech. Nike does the same thing all the time and they get away with it so easily. Regular shoe... Regular shoe + tech = 50 dollar price increase.. like damn. 

I agree 100% but at the same time they are making huge profit margins with boost anyway. It isn't like it'll break the bank, like any brand they will justify the price because of the tech. Nike does the same thing all the time and they get away with it so easily. Regular shoe... Regular shoe + tech = 50 dollar price increase.. like damn. 
I remember when Roshes retailed at $70. Changed up real quick,

I wouldn't have cared about the pricing as much if he didn't explicity say that the line was going to be affordable and everyone will get a chance to own Yeezys. Don't get why he lied.

Did i miss something.

Hope youre joking...

Gotta get this money right lol

he's not, everyone knows about the 3/26 release date... its just that you can't get them if you're purchasing from the US

I wouldn't have cared about the pricing as much if he didn't explicity say that the line was going to be affordable and everyone will get a chance to own Yeezys. Don't get why he lied.

i think even he was lied to. He's speaking so pationately about it that he might actually believed that Adidas is going to hold up their end of the bargain and mass produce what he wants to get out to the world for everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom