ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy 1s are the weakest yeezys IMO...mad bulky and awkward looking in comparison to the other 2

Quality on the others are trash imo.

I hate looking at my RO's.. I'm about ready to get rid of them.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm the only one with the 750 in front. I'm on the Yeezy Adidas train now.

Nike fell off for me quality wise but the RM stuff I like so far.

Last edited:
From the laser Y print on the blinks to the 3M on the plats it's gonna be hard for Adidas to top what Nike did. I'm a fan of the 750's, but you gotta honest with yourself when comparing Yeezys. The quality on the Y1's is next level, constructed like boots. 

From the laser Y print on the blinks to the 3M on the plats it's gonna be hard for Adidas to top what Nike did. I'm a fan of the 750's, but you gotta honest with yourself when comparing Yeezys. The quality on the Y1's is next level, constructed like boots. 

750 Quality is better than any Nike YZY, and the gimmicky things you mentioned for the Nike Yeezys is just that which is why I believe the Boosts are better except for the Solars (which part of me is still young and gimmicky lol)

Having both shoes I can't agree that the 750 has better quality than the Nike Y1. The original Yeezy is a step ahead of the 750, then the Y2.

I have both as well, and just my opinion... the materials and craftsmanship of the Boosts are top notch. Y1's are close but has some of the usual Nike craftsmanship defects (at least my pair did).

750 Quality is better than any Nike YZY, and the gimmicky things you mentioned for the Nike Yeezys is just that which is why I believe the Boosts are better except for the Solars (which part of me is still young and gimmicky lol)
That's what I like to see on a Nike shoe. For the clean "grown up" look it'd rather drop $1200 on a pair of MMM than a pair of boost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom