ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a second pair for $1200.. [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji].. Expensive month.

Couldn't resist since it's a steal.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hope I can get future pairs for retail or Imma be out of the Kanye line.
Yeah man agreed.

I was fortunate to land a RO for retail on launch.

So I look at it god spotted me on RO's so now I gotta pay resell on these lol
Bru yeezy missing out on money. He could have priced these at 800 and up and they still sell out.
Wish he would price at 800 so it could be hopefully a little easier lol

Wow, how'd you find it for this price?  I see prices at 2k+ now. 

Found a guy that was a size 15 but got a 13, he needed the cash and had tagged pics of the shoe. But the test will be getting these in hand and them being legit. I think they are so we'll just see.

Last edited:
Found a guy was a size 15, he needed the cash and had tagged pics of the show. But the test will be getting these in hand and them being legit. I think they are so we'll just see.
so you haven't even gotten the pair yet? Btw biggest size mad in these were a 13. So I don't know what size you're getting but a size 13 is actually one of the lowest priced size.

Found a guy was a size 15, he needed the cash and had tagged pics of the show. But the test will be getting these in hand and them being legit. I think they are so we'll just see.
they should be legit since the reps ain't ship out yet.

so you haven't even gotten the pair yet? Btw biggest size mad in these were a 13. So I don't know what size you're getting but a size 13 is actually one of the lowest priced size.

He's a 15 but was able to cop a size 13 and needed cash.

Size 13 for 1200 is still a great price. Lowest I've seen is about 2k for them now.

if you feel like thats a good price, pick it up. I've personally seem slightly lower local around me. The size 13 is harder to sell because not a lot of people wear a size 14. And good luck for those trying to trade a size 13 for something smaller. 

Last edited:
if you feel like thats a good price, pick it up. I've personally seem slightly lower local around me. The size 13 is harder to sell because not a lot of people wear a size 14. And good luck for those trying to trade a size 13 for something smaller. 

You've seen a size 13 for less than $1200?
I've gotten $2000-$2500 offers for the pair I have. I guess it depends on where you're located.

Not selling anyway, plan to rock one and stock one.

Last edited:
You've seen a size 13 for less than $1200?
I've gotten $2000-$2500 offers for the pair I have. I guess it depends on where you're located.

Not selling anyway, plan to rock one and stock one.
That makes no sense. Why list a pair if you don't want to sell it. Why waste people's time.,,,, smh. Just rock your pair and don't list it.

where at, I'll take a pair at that price, that's my size

yeah but money is money to alp lol.

Btw saw it on a local FB group. Meetup was $1100. Scrolled right by since it's 5 sizes bigger than mine lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom