ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense. Why list a pair if you don't want to sell it. Why waste people's time.,,,, smh. Just rock your pair and don't list it.

Smh, who said I listed a pair? Why assume I did. I posted it on IG and people made offers.

People do post their sneaker pickups on social media, listing is not the only way to get offers.

Last edited:
tbh this is the same thing that happened with yeezy 2, the apparently restock, i learned my lesson pay resell valu if i want them at the very beginning since the price will go higher and theyre will be no restock (if history repeats itself)

tbh this is the same thing that happened with yeezy 2, the apparently restock, i learned my lesson pay resell valu if i want them at the very beginning since the price will go higher and theyre will be no restock (if history repeats itself)
This was worse than the Yeezy 2 release though LOL

Honestly how nike did the first 2 releases were brilliant. Adidas was smart on how they marketed these and from the looks of it, will continue to release in limited numbers. Expect him to have a outburst some some short soon As the release date gets closer to put his product in the spotlight. I couldn't wear his clothing, stuff reminds me off a rich bum. Lol

can anyone post dope HI RES photos of the boosts?

preferably not on foot.

i was looking for a background.

@jcurrency89  your last photo is pretty much what im looking for but when i save it, its small/grainy for some reason.

Last edited:
roll.gif
reall **** even though i know nothing is going to change. Face it were going to have to pay the resell price if you want them bad enough. I just cant bring myself to spend thousands of dollars on shoes regardless of what they are.  i shouldve copped at 700 when i had the chance but was was a follower thinking there was going to be more released and now i feel like a fool. On to the next though.

:rofl: reall **** even though i know nothing is going to change. Face it were going to have to pay the resell price if you want them bad enough. I just cant bring myself to spend thousands of dollars on shoes regardless of what they are.  i shouldve copped at 700 when i had the chance but was was a follower thinking there was going to be more released and now i feel like a fool. On to the next though.
Lol same here thought there was gonna be more restocks.. Smh should've copped earlier at lower price. Now he prices skyrocketed

Lol same here thought there was gonna be more restocks.. Smh should've copped earlier at lower price. Now he prices skyrocketed
prices are just stone cold ignorant my dude lol...I live in cali and all these "Raffles" were just stupid and useless. Had a better chance trying to do some shady GPS tricks on my phone and try to reserve a pair through the app in New York
roll.gif

I regret selling mine for 1.5 
roll.gif
Same reson... I havent sold any yeezy...

My Red Octobers are still factory laced... No way I was selling for 2.5-3k.

I would have the same feeling you have now.

Learned the hard way because i sold my trifecta 1's set before they skyrocketed.

Sold zens - 500 Blacks - 900 Nets - 550

SMFH

Learned the hard way because i sold my trifecta 1's set before they skyrocketed.

SMFH

SMFH
See i dont even care about that part of it because im not a resseller i just love dope kicks and rocking them. I was younger when i won a raffle for the black yeezy 1s and going through some stuff so i had to sell them. Till this day i regret selling them  because i cant tell you what i spent that money on (obviously nothing of importance or use). From that point on it made me value the fact of actually wearing my shoes and  keeping them. Nowadays i notice peiople collect shoes to take pictures and show people what they have as they just sit in a closet and then get sold off later down the road. Buy a ferrari to leave it in the garrage all year then sell it? BTW this is no knock to you at all so please dont take offense just your post brought **** back lol

See i dont even care about that part of it because im not a resseller i just love dope kicks and rocking them. I was younger when i won a raffle for the black yeezy 1s and going through some stuff so i had to sell them. Till this day i regret selling them  because i cant tell you what i spent that money on (obviously nothing of importance or use). From that point on it made me value the fact of actually wearing my shoes and  keeping them. Nowadays i notice peiople collect shoes to take pictures and show people what they have as they just sit in a closet and then get sold off later down the road. Buy a ferrari to leave it in the garrage all year then sell it? BTW this is no knock to you at all so please dont take offense just your post brought **** back lol
I honestly understand and respect what you said. I've been fighting myself for a long time cuz of this. Idk if it'll make sense but the reason I should rock my Octobers into the ground is I got em for retail. They should absolutely get rocked but what kills me is if I step on the ground in em I just kissed 1k goodbye and it sucks cuz it shouldn't be about the money. But I'll be first to admit hype got a hold of me. But I too promised myself if I ever need cash I gotta be damn near dead broke to sell my Yeezy's. I'd rather push everything else before my Yeezy's ever again

But trust me bro I paid 1.3k for my boost. Those will be rocked believe that haha no point paying that kind of money to just flash on social media hahaha. But ultimately I feel my Yeezy's will be rocked one day

I honestly understand and respect what you said. I've been fighting myself for a long time cuz of this. Idk if it'll make sense but the reason I should rock my Octobers into the ground is I got em for retail. They should absolutely get rocked but what kills me is if I step on the ground in em I just kissed 1k goodbye and it sucks cuz it shouldn't be about the money. But I'll be first to admit hype got a hold of me. But I too promised myself if I ever need cash I gotta be damn near dead broke to sell my Yeezy's. I'd rather push everything else before my Yeezy's ever again
likewise my man. You basically have a savings account just chillin, I get it lol. The red octobers are a really nice shoe but at the same time i might have found myself in your same shoes because not only are they kind of hard to wear due to being..... just so out there with how bright they are and the attention you would receive lol. congrats to you getting your boost though. Im basically just being hopeful at this point i can find a pair i can afford without mortgaging my summer lol. crazy to think 1.3 is a great price now haha

likewise my man. You basically have a savings account just chillin, I get it lol. The red octobers are a really nice shoe but at the same time i might have found myself in your same shoes because not only are they kind of hard to wear due to being..... just so out there with how bright they are and the attention you would receive lol. congrats to you getting your boost though. Im basically just being hopeful at this point i can find a pair i can afford without mortgaging my summer lol. crazy to think 1.3 is a great price now haha
It took my boys to actually make me do it....

Otherwise id be right sitting next to u lol...

But man. These damn sneakers are becoming too too much haaha

It took my boys to actually make me do it....

Otherwise id be right sitting next to u lol...

But man. These damn sneakers are becoming too too much haaha
lol... bruh its getting out of control. Ive been hooked on kicks since i was like 6. When my dad first came to this county he had to work at foot locker until he finished school but i got all the benefits. I got every damn shoe no problem with 50% off up until i was like 15 because he had friends who still worked there it was great. Now I would have to take time off work to get some of these damn shoes lol its ridiculous. Im almost about to retire man and keep it moving hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom