ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy how the Red Octobers and Solars have been selling in FC since the release of Y3. 
Makes me want to send my extra pair of Solars in. I'm just hesitant about putting them in the mail since I've never dealt with the FC process before... I think I would feel more comfortable doing it in person and dropping them off. That's why for now I've just been trying to find someone local to deal with. But if nothing pans out I might have to take a flight to NYC and hit up FC.

Makes me want to send my extra pair of Solars in. I'm just hesitant about putting them in the mail since I've never dealt with the FC process before... I think I would feel more comfortable doing it in person and dropping them off. That's why for now I've just been trying to find someone local to deal with. But if nothing pans out I might have to take a flight to NYC and hit up FC.
I feel the same way, taking them in person is definitely the safest way. But everytime I look at my RO's I changed my mind 
laugh.gif
 Eventually I'm going to have to sell them since I can't see myself wearing 4g's when I can cash in on them. 

Last edited:
Sold my pair sz 10 at FC over the weekend for 2,250. Sold within 5 hrs. West coast is THIRSTY

yikes. i was thinking of taking my pair to rif sf but if they are selling for that at fc i might make the trip haha

If I order them to ship to my house in italy, will I be able to from a U.S. computer? I'll make a European foot locker account if I can....

If I order them to ship to my house in italy, will I be able to from a U.S. computer? I'll make a European foot locker account if I can....
I don't think it works like that. You'll need to have a VPN so you can order from the footlocker eu site.

I'm pretty sure you need a valid European billing address linked to the payment method you're using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom