ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to find a pair of RO in my size 11-11.5 but not pay 5k
I want to pay $3500-3800 then I will feel ok about rocking them. Because I want to rock the ish out of them kicks maaaan

You want to spend nearly 4k on a pair of $250 because you want to rock the ish out of them?

Bruh, what?

You want to spend nearly 4k on a pair of $250 because you want to rock the ish out of them?

Bruh, what?

They cost $250 ? Where can you get a pair right now for $250? If you had money and wanted something you would buy it too . One day if you work hard enough you will have money, and if you're still into sneakers then you'll buy shoes you want

Bruh, what?

They cost $250 ? Where can you get a pair right now for $250? If you had money and wanted something you would buy it too . One day if you work hard enough you will have money, and if you're still into sneakers then you'll buy shoes you want

One day if I work hard enough? Why is that the default comment from people who don't use much sense?

It's your money man... Enjoy

I'm sitting on two pair of Yeezy Boosts and would love to get a hold of some Yeezy 2's. Any ideas on what a trade (or trade + cash on my part) might look like? I don't want to lowball a potential seller, but would love to get some insight from you guys.

Last edited:
I think some of the people that are sitting on pairs are praying prices dont drop. This thread is so funny with speculation. Now people in this thread all of a sudden have close friends with adidas lol. Quite a few mr. Me too's in here. Some dont want to accept the possibility that these may drop in price. I was only lucky enough to get 1 pair but i hope they drop in price like a hip hop bass line.

Last edited:
I think some of the people that are sitting on pairs are praying prices dont drop. This thread is so funny with speculation. Now people in this thread all of a sudden have close friends with adidas lol. Quite a few mr. Me too's in here. Some dont want to accept the possibility that these may drop in price. I was only lucky enough to get 1 pair but i hope they drop in price like a hip hop bass line.
yeah cuz if any of kanyes previous sneakers taught us anything is that they all drop in price 
eyes.gif

how? more pairs are going to be released.  theres a possibility prices will drop in the beginning and then it may rise back up again.  coming this drop some people will find pairs under 2k.  

just like when it first dropped prices were under 1.2k.  now they have risen to 3k.  I don't prices will rise to RO numbers, but with this next drop I feel like some people will get pairs for the original 1.2-1.5 range.

All speculation obviously and just my .02 
Your speculation is terrible! Absolutely terrible! Smh.

its not about accepting it. if theres no restocks the price will stay the same and slowly rise, its fact. its not a game , we dont get nothing out of saying the price will go down . its fact.

its not about accepting it. if theres no restocks the price will stay the same and slowly rise, its fact. its not a game , we dont get nothing out of saying the price will go down . its fact.
who cares anyway like i said i dont care either way personally. And just because the y2 shot up doesnt mean the trend will continue with these. Lets not forget adidas aint nike sway lol

riiiight because theres 100,000 pairs of these and 6,000 pairs of the y2. but thats not the case here, its about the same amount of supply for these yeezy boost as there are yeezy 2s but the demand still the same if not higher but its nowhere near meeting the demand so its gonna only go up.

Please tell me that there's no one in here that constantly bashes Kanye on the Celeb thread, but dam nearly goes out their way to spend $2,000 on his sneakers. Where are you guys? Lol. I know you're in here.

Please tell me that there's no one in here that constantly bashes Kanye on the Celeb thread, but dam nearly goes out their way to spend $2,000 on his sneakers. Where are you guys? Lol. I know you're in here.
Everyone who's reselling and went hard to cop constantly bash Kanye.

A sz9 just sold for 2k in FC. I dont know why u guys think this is going to end up in the 2.5K range 
laugh.gif
 Resell seems to be around 1.3-1.8 right now and will only continue to go down then stagnate in the 1k-1.5 range by summertime. More colorways will come out and Adidas can re-release this colorway anytime. It'll be funny if by next year they mass produced all the Yeezy colorways. I can't see why not from a capitalistic perspective. This is big money for Adidas. Maybe Adidas is just testing the waters now to see how it would do and how people would react?  IDK that's just my 2 cents

A sz9 just sold for 2k in FC. I dont know why u guys think this is going to end up in the 2.5K range :lol:  Resell seems to be around 1.3-1.8 right now and will only continue to go down then stagnate in the 1k-1.5 range by summertime. More colorways will come out and Adidas can re-release this colorway anytime. It'll be funny if by next year they mass produced all the Yeezy colorways. I can't see why not from a capitalistic perspective. This is big money for Adidas. Maybe Adidas is just testing the waters now to see how it would do and how people would react?  IDK that's just my 2 cents
Naw

Re-sellers trying to get as much buck as possible 
laugh.gif
 I see what your doing....... These ain't the Nike Y2's and will never go up as high. If anything they will only increase Y2's value. These will be in the same price range as the Y1's or possibly lower. 

Re-sellers trying to get as much buck as possible :lol:  I see what your doing....... These ain't the Nike Y2's and will never go up as high. If anything they will only increase Y2's value. These will be in the same price range as the Y1's or possibly lower. 
You're *
And stop talking about Y2 resell prices bruh. All you do is talk about their resell value like you hit the lotto or something. theyre just shoes :rofl:

Last edited:
Not sure if posted but they releasing in Europe at footlocker in store and online on March 26, 2015 . http://www.footlocker.eu/en-de/k/yeezy.aspx Crazy thing a footlocker is 15 min away from in germany but they only releasing in 6 stores and the nearest one to me is 2 hours :smh:

Here are the Footlocker stores

- Avenida Portal de l’Angel, 6 08002 Barcelona, Spain (Store #7107)
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 24/28, 20122 Milano, Italy (Store #6230)
- Königstraße 21, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany (Store #3147)
- Neuhauser Straße 41, 80331, München, Germany (Store #3156)
- Kalverstraat 100 - 106, 1012 PK Amsterdam, Netherlands (Store #1214)
- 4-6 Rue Pierre Lescot, 75001, Paris, France (Store #5227)

LOL ... Word ... I took my Size 9 to FC and I asked dude if they can go for $2500, dude laughed and said "you might as well do $3K" (sarcastically) .. I agreed, and they sold for $3K 2 days later. Quickest sale ever.

you sold 1 item this week
03/16/2015 to 03/22/2015

1. 9 adidas yeezy 750 boost yeezy lbrown/cwhite/lbrown
price: $3000 return: $2400
in: 03/20/2015 out: 03/22/2015 age: 2

total sales: $3000/$2400

CHECKS ARE ONLY ISSUED ON TUESDAYS.

if you cannot pick up your check, you can request that it be held at the store and/or mailed to you.

requests must be made via email by tuesday at 12 noon eastern.

Best of luck to all the euro heads trying to cop on footlocker eu. Site pure trash. Can't even handle a Jordan release.

That being said, I will try my luck at 4am before work.

some people have the wrongest speculation about how the resell is going to end up. Keep your .2 cents, you'll need it when the price doesn't go down like some of yall predict
Exactly. Like I said before they'll stay at where they're at or go up. Not going down after the 26 drop. Only way they'll go down is if Adidas somehow decides to drop more pairs but that ain't happening.

And by more pairs, it means a significant amount more. Not 30 pairs releasing in Europe is going to drop the price overall.

I'm not selling mine but seeing some people say that we owners are trying to hype up the pairs and keep the resell high. You can turn around and say the buyers are trying to act like there will be **** tons more pairs to lower resell value. Only thing is that's highly doubtful and the reverse psychology isn't going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom