ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly these are significantly better than both the Y1 and Y2. and maybe thats just my person taste leans more to the "less is more" side when it comes to design and color.

the Y1 was just a bulky frankenstein mashup of a bunch of nike silhouettes.

the Y2 was appealing to me, but the GITD sole was cheesy and reminded me of some preschool light up shoes and look silly on grown men.

this YEEZi design is mature, simple yet futuristic... looks like something out of star wars, which kanye has referenced for designing in the past.

these will appeal more to the mature fashion forward crowd than the generic nike slurping consumer.

nothing we didn't expect.

I can't see this being the only model...

no way Kanye has the internets going crazy with hype build up and he lets his barber leak the pics early lol

First thoughts....

Not like them, maybe another colorway may sway my mind.

Hope there is another version.

Yeezy 1 and 2 prices going up.

honestly these are significantly better than both the Y1 and Y2. and maybe thats just my person taste leans more to the "less is more" side when it comes to design and color.

the Y1 was just a bulky frankenstein mashup of a bunch of nike silhouettes.

the Y2 was appealing to me, but the GITD sole was cheesy and reminded me of some preschool light up shoes and look silly on grown men.

this YEEZi design is mature, simple yet futuristic... looks like something out of star wars, which kanye has referenced for designing in the past.

these will appeal more to the mature fashion forward crowd than the generic nike slurping consumer.

tumblr_m91bfcYD451qaar7u.gif

Sami seems to be full of **** with the adidas release. He posted the tublar highs last night. And quickly deleted.

Plane shoe is the early sample. Much cleaner/better shoe now.

NYC all star is initial release and will release worldwide after that.

Take it with a grain of salt

They are okay. That's all. They look nice in the on foot pic but mediocre in The others

I know others like it, but I'm not a fan of the hightop/boot shape. A low top version would be awesome.

consensus around IG / Twitter seems to be "ugly"

I'm glad it's something I can wear casually, right along my post about I feel about Adidas target audience.

however knowing the consensus doesn't like them I'm hoping for a $7-800 margiela price point (which won't happen) to deter people from buying just to flip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom