ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are a lil different. but in a good way.  I'm definatley feeling these and cannot wait to try and get my hands on a pair.

Im rocking with them Forsure. I want to see the other ways U can wear them. They cold. Not for everybody that's for sure

Would have seen on Jasper's IG, but he blocked me for tagging him in too many designs. :rofl:
honestly these are significantly better than both the Y1 and Y2. and maybe thats just my person taste leans more to the "less is more" side when it comes to design and color.

the Y1 was just a bulky frankenstein mashup of a bunch of nike silhouettes.

the Y2 was appealing to me, but the GITD sole was cheesy and reminded me of some preschool light up shoes and look silly on grown men.

this YEEZi design is mature, simple yet futuristic... looks like something out of star wars, which kanye has referenced for designing in the past.

these will appeal more to the mature fashion forward crowd than the generic nike slurping consumer.

tumblr_m91bfcYD451qaar7u.gif

dont be mad at me cause IBN blocked you cause you were tagging him in your weak designs.

Only coming in one cw - Granted he was always going to go for the high-end design with single colour and all, but i was hoping that there would be something like the solar reds.

I'll most probably decide when the actual promo / proper on-feet shots come out.

the only thing that's bugging me is that champs and footlocker are supposed to carry them and I can't see that.

All you old timers catch up with the times, high end fashion is taking over. Lol.
most of highend shoes are ******* stupid, idk what the deal is but there are so many high end BRED and ROYAL, they try to copy jordan 1 but all failed imo. these are actually some nice and new design kanye got. 

most of highend shoes are ******* stupid, idk what the deal is but there are so many high end BRED and ROYAL, they try to copy jordan 1 but all failed imo. these are actually some nice and new design kanye got. 

YSL's bred and royal sneakers are pretty cool o: but that price that tho

YSL's bred and royal sneakers are pretty cool o: but that price that tho
they are disgusting to me, yeah lets make a fake bred and royals and we can easily get away with it because we "high end" fashion brand. disrespectful to Bred 1s and royal 1s. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom