ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy.gif
roll.gif

Seriously, they're not horrible, but they need to grow on me a bit more. Most importantly, I'm not sure I could even pull those things off.

Last edited:
I was kind of hoping to see pictures of him wearing them at the Grammys and not have jasper show  em..idk that may be just me. The side I actually wanted to see is covered by the jeans lol damn it

i think some of ya'll are just hyped about the leak... wait till you calm down and really look at the shoe before you say copped cause 
ohwell.gif

i get what you're saying but I absolutely love this design. Its like a mix of the Maison Margiela high tops hes been wearing at concerts and the Bottega Venetta boots he's been wearing casually. 

According to theophilus. You can wear this sneaker 5 diff ways. Needs to see all the ways and detailed pics. And only coming in grey.

I was kind of hoping to see pictures of him wearing them at the Grammys and not have jasper show  em..idk that may be just me. The side I actually wanted to see is covered by the jeans lol damn it

my thoughts exactly. I wanted to get a first look on foot at the Grammys just like he did in '08. it's cool to finally have a design, but I liked the anticipation more.

it looks like a sample of the yeezy 2

the thing about the nike yeezys that made them so cool to me was the intricate details and materials, these are ...

[emoji]128064[/emoji]
These match the shoes on the plane in Kanye's hand. It's like a boot high top sneaker hybrid with a runner bottom. If these are them I'll be happy. However from this angle could of gone without the strap but it might look cool with it from a different angle/in person.

Last edited:
lol at those saying these are bad or blah blah blah, then yall gon be like  "where can i find a pair" in a month. these  are really wearable shoes. hoping for more pics tho./ 

We need to find the first person who "confirmed" that the samples he was holding on the plane were not the Yeezy 3's and expose them.

im kinda hyped about his clothing line after seeing the shoes actually. he def made a whole outfit to go with the shoes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom