ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh.. checked my ATC link i had bookmarked for the 750's  " access forbidden"  

indifferent.gif

FML ...who knows what the deal is gonna be come Saturday 

What's your problem? I asked a question. I'm seeing $500-$800 on eBay right now. This thread has a ton of posts in it. I've looked around and seems like a lot of places are getting them in-store on top of the online drops.

Doesn't make any sense to me that people would be selling a $200 GR for $800 still thinking anyone is going to bite. :x

the response you received was the type of response you would have given to someone else with that question.

What's your problem? I asked a question. I'm seeing $500-$800 on eBay right now. This thread has a ton of posts in it. I've looked around and seems like a lot of places are getting them in-store on top of the online drops.

Doesn't make any sense to me that people would be selling a $200 GR for $800 still thinking anyone is going to bite. :x

the response you received was the type of response you would have given to someone else with that question.
Maybe if this was the 750 release or a Nike Air Yeezy. He misquoted me and didn't answer. This is a GR (perhaps a limited GR but still a GR). There's never been a Yeezy GR and now I'm just laughing at an $800 runner Gr before it even releases. Pure hilarity IMO

Last edited:
I'm so confused about this release.

Can someone please help me out?

What's the best website to go with? Last time I tried to cop on footlocker the site crashed. I feel like finish line and pacsun will do the same.

Adidas webpage won't have them?

What do you guys recommend?

I'm so confused about this release.

Can someone please help me out?

What's the best website to go with? Last time I tried to cop on footlocker the site crashed. I feel like finish line and pacsun will do the same.

Adidas webpage won't have them?

What do you guys recommend?
pray to YEEZUS famb.

I know of a couple of spots getting them in the DMV...
I'm wondering if the bulk of the stock will be online...
Also wondering how this app will help or not...
time will tell...
but It just seems like they spread a bunch of small allocations...
makes it seem like "a lot"...
but maybe not as much as we would like to think...

YEEZY SXN!!!!!

lets get it!! im so hyped for this release... struck out hard on the 750s (like most of us did) but really really hoping to get the 350s

doing my homework as we speak.....

is this a wider release than the 750s', yes... its still limited AF however 

Last edited:
Just left my local Pacsun and boy it's shhhhhhh down here.Had to stop by and make sure my 2 pairs R still on lock lol. He said he's been working everyday All Day and literally about only 10 phone calls he said he's answered about 10 calls for the YZY's. Just the way I was hoping it would go down, still 5 days too go though.

raffle

wait what do u mean. like same look, same tech, just the name roshe.

slap the name yeezy 350 roshe, wood still cop

if these were just Nike roshe's with the $70 price tag. How many would still cop?

People really copping because of the "tech?" Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom