ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried on a pair at the Adidas store this weekend (not these but a pair with boost) and thought they were decent, but i didn't like the design. I dont run (barely walk) so I didn't see any use for them.

Adidas does not recommend running in these.

I know of a couple of spots getting them in the DMV...
I'm wondering if the bulk of the stock will be online...
Also wondering how this app will help or not...
time will tell...
but It just seems like they spread a bunch of small allocations...
makes it seem like "a lot"...
but maybe not as much as we would like to think...
I hear MAJOR DC will be getting them. Probably only in-store and they will usually "up" the price on release day, like they always do 
frown.gif

I hear MAJOR DC will be getting them. Probably only in-store and they will usually "up" the price on release day, like they always do 
frown.gif
I can't even IMAGINE major's mark up on these, they rob people hard...he is probably going to sell them for $400-500 if he gets em

It's not robbery, no one is forcing anyone to pay that :lol: funny thing is that people will be asking more than that on the secondary market and people will gladly pay it.

I think 200 is very fair market value. 

Look at any Adidas with Boost technology and they retail 130-150, look at any Y-3 and those retail well above 250-300. Now these are right in the middle. To any rational person the 200 is justified in today's market. In reality none of these shoes are worth that much compared to cost, but yet we pay for it. 

bonus point, any collab now a days is 170-200 no matter the brand and those are for models done over and over. This is the first 350 model ever done

Last edited:

I can't even IMAGINE major's mark up on these, they rob people hard...he is probably going to sell them for $400-500 if he gets em
I think the part that bothers me the most is that you don't even know the markup price till the day of. It's like...you only how much more you're paying when you get to the register..smh.
It's not robbery, no one is forcing anyone to pay that
laugh.gif
funny thing is that people will be asking more than that on the secondary market and people will gladly pay it.
That's a valid point, I know some spots you have to spend $x.xx amount of dollars on in-store product in order to just buy the shoes.

I think 200 is very fair market value. 

Look at any Adidas with Boost technology and they retail 130-150, look at any Y-3 and those retail well above 250-300. Now these are right in the middle. To any rational person the 200 is justified in today's market. In reality none of these shoes are worth that much compared to cost, but yet we pay for it. 

Ultra Boosts are 180. Prime Boosts are 200.

Dam as a huge Kanye fan i would love to finally be able to buy a pair of his kicks but looks like this release will be no different.

Major could have yeezys on disco and I wouldn't give them my money (off GP).

Last edited:
I never camped before but what happens when you have to use the bathroom or when you get hungry? And what do you do, just wait? Are you on your phone, do you bring a laptop or anything?

Your chair gets tossed across the street.

View media item 1594784

:rofl: :rofl:

Doing more calls for the DMV today. I'll post info if I get anything. We probably won't know who's holding until Wednesday or Thursday.

View media item 1595291

What's your problem? I asked a question. I'm seeing $500-$800 on eBay right now. This thread has a ton of posts in it. I've looked around and seems like a lot of places are getting them in-store on top of the online drops.

Doesn't make any sense to me that people would be selling a $200 GR for $800 still thinking anyone is going to bite.
sick.gif
These aren't a GR though, only 21 FTL locations are getting them in America, as much as you want to think they're a GR, they aren't.

These aren't a GR though, only 21 FTL locations are getting them in America, as much as you want to think they're a GR, they aren't.

Factor in all of the Additional stores too, these are on par with a "GR" as any yeezy release has ever been.

Factor in all of the Additional stores too, these are on par with a "GR" as any yeezy release has ever been.
In terms of a "Yeezy" release, yes these seem more like a "GR".

In terms of a normal sneaker release, not  a "GR". 

In terms of a "Yeezy" release, yes these seem more like a "GR".

In terms of a normal sneaker release, not  a "GR". 

this release seems more like Yeezy 1 release

I remember Yeezys 1s being all over the country at different stores

where as the Yeezy 2s was not every where not every where and the hype was through the roof and they released when LBJ won his 1st ring

each store is getting 2 sizes runs at the most and online stores are getting like 5 sizes runs keep thinking these are a GR and will be every where

YES they are in a lot more stores BUT when stores are getting 10 pair with 50+ people camping outside that stock goes pretty fast

Last edited:
just spoke with a girl named jessica over @ Pac Sun in the Galleria Mall Westchester, Ny

she said they won't be getting them.. only Pac Sun that she know will be Queens Center

and that Kanye will stop by @ that release

Sorry if answered, but do you have to back out of the app and come back in when the shoes go live or will the app update while you are still on it to add to cart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom