ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

raffle

wait what do u mean. like same look, same tech, just the name roshe.

slap the name yeezy 350 roshe, wood still cop
Also you know when or any info on it? I see nothing on their social media about the yeezys or anything about a raffle. Thanks again for the help. I may just have to call tomorrow eitherway.

if these were just Nike roshe's with the $70 price tag. How many would still cop?

People really copping because of the "tech?" Interesting.
cuz thats what i said lol.

everyone knows why these are gonna sell.

but to not acknowledge the boost tech as something awesome is laughable

Also you know when or any info on it? I see nothing on their social media about the yeezys or anything about a raffle. Thanks again for the help. I may just have to call tomorrow eitherway.
stay tuned.

i tried on a pair at the Adidas store this weekend (not these but a pair with boost) and thought they were decent, but i didn't like the design. I dont run (barely walk) so I didn't see any use for them.

i was just curious about these. Felt like they were just exact copy of roshe's (a shoe that probably 80% in here made fun of) but understand the tech on these is superior. I really thought I was looking at roshe's when I saw an email come through for a local raffle.

Pardon my ignorance

i tried on a pair at the Adidas store this weekend (not these but a pair with boost) and thought they were decent, but i didn't like the design. I dont run (barely walk) so I didn't see any use for them.

i was just curious about these. Felt like they were just exact copy of roshe's (a shoe that probably 80% in here made fun of) but understand the tech on these is superior. I really thought I was looking at roshe's when I saw an email come through for a local raffle.

Pardon my ignorance
all good bro.

i def get what youre saying.

how many of y'all would have copped if these were Roshe's?

Srs question

Not me. I simply want because it's finally an obtainable yeezy product. That I like. The only Nike he did I like was the ro. I'm a sucker for anything red. I'll never own a pair. I'm never gonna try. The ro dunk I'm in for. Because i can afford it. The 750 is/was ugly as hell. Even the 350 I still am not 100% sold. But I'll most likely cop if I can. I like the style, I like that's yeezy, I like the price tag. Chance it to a roshe, I wouldn't bother. Call it hype if you want, but I'm not reselling. I want it to rock, and to say I finally have a yeezy product.

Anyone know any spots in South Florida doing FCFS? I will be the only one camping, solo dolo.. DM me.. Aside from that good luck to everyone that actually wants to buy them for personal use.

Not me. I simply want because it's finally an obtainable yeezy product. That I like. The only Nike he did I like was the ro. I'm a sucker for anything red. I'll never own a pair. I'm never gonna try. The ro dunk I'm in for. Because i can afford it. The 750 is/was ugly as hell. Even the 350 I still am not 100% sold. But I'll most likely cop if I can. I like the style, I like that's yeezy, I like the price tag. Chance it to a roshe, I wouldn't bother. Call it hype if you want, but I'm not reselling. I want it to rock, and to say I finally have a yeezy product.

Gotcha. I think these are clean as hell. I don't even like yeezy's. Not my thing. This would be the only pair I could rock. Fits my style. And looks mad comfortable.

Don't get me started on the 750. Ugliest pair of shoe's I've ever seen. I wouldn't believe any other opinion on those.

Gotcha. I think these are clean as hell. I don't even like yeezy's. Not my thing. This would be the only pair I could rock. Fits my style. And looks mad comfortable.

Don't get me started on the 750. Ugliest pair of shoe's I've ever seen. I wouldn't believe any other opinion on those.

10000% agree. I don't even know that I'm totally sold, but I figure if I don't make an attempt, I can't imagine another "gr" shoe that's actually done right from him being mildly obtainable again. My pacsun still doesn't know, or so they say, so I'm on a list if they get a fsr, in order of the list. I'm the only 11 on it, so we'll see. Ironically while I was there I found a pair of janoski's very similar, that I'll probably cop as a consolation when I fail miserably. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

My only gripe is the price and the 'justification' of the price being tech.

Oh, and the roshe denial.
you know where i stand lol.

im not afraid to deny that this shoe def has a huge kanye appeal to me.

but  goddamb right im gonna wear these down to the ground like a pair of $70 roshe.

i think theyre also more wearable than the 750

you know where i stand lol.

im not afraid to deny that this shoe def has a huge kanye appeal to me.

but  goddamb right im gonna wear these down to the ground like a pair of $70 roshe.

i think theyre also more wearable than the 750
You've never been in denial, bro.

I think that's the appeal because they're so versatile 

You've never been in denial, bro.

I think that's the appeal because they're so versatile 
a store owner showed me them in hand.

bro, i gotta have these.

grey sweatpants. white t, (insert your favorite new era). game over.

My thing came down too this

I paid 160 for the two pairs of ultra boost I have

The boost comfort is probably better in those and the Primeknit actually looks like it has some construction to it, but this Primeknit seems droopy(if that makes sense)

So for 200 is it really worth it? I came to the conclusion of no. But they do look good on feet

I like them, and I don't have to explain myself to anybody 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom