ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the reason for that is because the Yeezy 2's came out when he was so hot in the media/ this younger generation needing to dress like him. A culture shift I guess you can call it.You have to remember that the first Yeezy's didn't have that impact until years later. If the Dons and Jaspers dropped tomorrow it would be WW3 at all LV boutique's around the world.
Rep'd and QFT (Qouted for truth)

those pics a few posts above aren't the adidas yeezi. they're the adidas tublars.

sidenote: 1500th post :nthat:

it says in the actual picture the real name of the shoe and people still fall for it jfc

ray2SxJ.gif

So I read the link and it says people first thought the images that surfaced were the tubulars but now it says they are indeed the yeezi 3? So whats the real deal here?

Sayitwityiurkicks needs a proof reader. Hard to take the content seriously with so many errors. That being said the tubular ain't horrible.

Sayitwityiurkicks needs a proof reader. Hard to take the content seriously with so many errors. That being said the tubular ain't horrible.
thats the first thing I noticed

a site can't look less DIY and trash than with awful content like that, it reads like a forum comment or blog with no effort poured into it whatsoever

So I read the link and it says people first thought the images that surfaced were the tubulars but now it says they are indeed the yeezi 3? So whats the real deal here?
no the tubulars are not the yeezy 3, they already released and are not labeled as yeezys or associated with kanye west

Last edited:

no the tubulars are not the yeezy 3, they already released and are not labeled as yeezys or associated with kanye west
Er, tubulars haven't released yet. They're releasing next year. But you're right, there is already proof that they're not the Yeezy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom