ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def not for everyone. But these are simple yet have an edge to them which I like, visvim mixed with margiela futures. Not dissapointed, Adidas is going to have a huge year.

WHAT. DID. I. TELL. YOU.

If you're into "high fashion" go right ahead, but regular folks who thought it would be a sporty shoe? Good luck. The shoe itself is not the best quality and is really supraish at the tongue...gonna be hard to get your slim fits over them completely.

I couldn't outright show you the same picture Jasper posted but they're ugly and yeah.

No Yeezy 2 restock either. 

i wonder what the resell will be like

i'm guessing $800.00 to $1000.00 with the hype released resell prices on new releases in the past 2 months

we do need better pics but i dont think that's going to help

Last edited:

$100 says everybody changes their mind when better on feet pics come out.

these are nice 
people will change their mind if they can be flipped. If they sit... then they will stay trash to most.lol
The smartest thing Adidas can do is make them ultra limited. Then they'll sell out, everyone will want them and it'll be considered another Kanye win. But if they made these general release and mass produced, they'd sit all day long. But I give him this, he talked Adidas into leaving that damn three strip logo off of them.

Please...please for the love of yeezus....no more yeezy black/pink mockups or color ways lol

Reactions: God
:rofl:
Them look like those knock off brands that try and copy a Nike model
Like those gourmet shoes or whatever
These ***** are trash
Watch everyone hype these *****
Look like he took he yeezy which is ALREADY a Nike hybrid shoe
And combined it with those mokasin type shoes
:rofl: can't wait to see how many people fall for these and buy EM
These are trash just like the yeezys
Dude ain't as creative as yall give hm credit for

WHAT. DID. I. TELL. YOU.

If you're into "high fashion" go right ahead, but regular folks who thought it would be a sporty shoe? Good luck. The shoe itself is not the best quality and is really supraish at the tongue...gonna be hard to get your slim fits over them completely.

I couldn't outright show you the same picture Jasper posted but they're ugly and yeah.

No Yeezy 2 restock either. 
Don't be all negative and crushing dreams. We're holding out for a Y2 restock. 
happy.gif
tongue.gif

It is nice. I like the sample color way more. Unless they make these easy to obtain I won't have them.

These are dope.

These are better than the 1's and 2's.
I would actually wear these...the nikes are too loud...for young'ns.

And it doesn't make sense to call these knock offs when he designed them all...

Last edited:
Reactions: God
i wonder what the resell will be like

i'm guessing $800.00 to $1000.00 with the hype released resell prices on new releases in the past 2 months
$800 tops. Even with the Yeezy name attached to it they're an acquired taste. You can catch steals after people cop and regret.

These are dope.

These are better than the 1's and 2's.
I would actually wear these...the nikes are too loud...for young'ns.
mean.gif

It's a $350 supra in hand/person.

Nike Yeezys were a good shoe but the attention it brought was what turned me off, but you cannot be serious with that comparison

I've been on here for a long time and can't believe that people want to actually pay for these.

These shoes belong at Ross Dress for less for $24.99. Honestly I'd rather buy some nice dress boots if I want "High Fashion".
No offense, but most of us on a sneaker board shouldn't be buying "high fashion" clothes until we max out our 401ks.... okay this rant is out of control...

The shoes suck, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom