ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is honestly a test by Adidas and Ye to see how much sway he was on the sneaker community. He wants to show Nike he could've made 7+ digit profits off one shoe. 

I wonder if Ye wanted his **** to have a price point like Rick Owens and Raf?

when you compare this initial nonsense to those mentioned above, it's night and day creativity wise

we've seen this shoe before ... ****** just wanna pretend they haven't

Is it just me, or does it just look like these joints will run HUGE?

Last edited:
Based on what we've seen so far, they're running about a full size bigger than your normal size.

So, how do you guys feel about these compared to the previous Yeezys?

For me,
Yeezy 2 > Yeezy 3 > Yeezy 1
Was never a huge fan of the Yeezy 1. I would buy it strictly for collection purposes, though.

I wonder if Ye wanted his **** to have a price point like Rick Owens and Raf?

when you compare this initial nonsense to those mentioned above, it's night and day creativity wise

we've seen this shoe before ... ****** just wanna pretend they haven't

he recently stated that he wants the shoe to be cheaper in the future

Nike doesn't even own Jordan. Nub.
incredulous.gif

Ok. I'm in. I like em, kanye or not. I wear shoes similar to these anyways. I like neutral colors. I really like my MM and they are similar colors as this shoe. And half as expensive. Looks comfy

I'm expecting to see a traditional adidas blue pair at some point. I don't know if I'm sold on these yet or if it's just the beast in me that wants to actually own a pair of yeezys. We'll see once they do a wider release, the price point is high, but as long as the shoe doesn't fall apart on me, I'd be ok with paying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom