ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys going to do if you get the tickets, lol? Don't they make a list and require photo ID?

They aren't actual tickets. You show the email with your name and a matching photo ID. I'll be at the DC screening but my +1 spoken for already.

Last edited:
Reasons RSVPs always sucked and geotagging and good apps are needed

Lots of people saying they tried to get a reservation and didn't even want to go or aren't not going to make it

I doubt apps will fix this espcially Nike maybe the access codes will be implemented well i doubt it though.

Just kills me when people say I entered never planned on going to or picking up something just didn't to see if I was going to win.

Smh.....

Last edited:

Some sources said it is limited to 9,000 pairs on release day, do you guys think there will only be 9,000 pairs on FEB 28?
"some sources"? Kanye said it out of his own mouth lol. 9,000 pairs for the NYC release on Saturday. No word on how many pairs when releasing in other cities and internationally. But I'd bet it's going to be a lot more than 9,000. Kanye will keep his word...

can you all actually justify paying $400 for these (after taxes)??? I can't see myself pulling the trigger on such a plain shoe, plain design. I feel like too many are hypebeasting right now

can you all actually justify paying $400 for these (after taxes)??? I can't see myself pulling the trigger on such a plain shoe, plain design. I feel like too many are hypebeasting right now
Yes.

Everyone has a right to be a consumer correct?

Im trying to see if i can finnangle out of work early but looking unlikely. I feel bad cause some other nt that can go is missing out 

Anybody in Dallas scored passes and needs a 1+ PM.

I'm not a hot babe though, or willing to pay. Just a dude who likes clothing & Kanye West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom