ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiots who don't see the silhouette is almost exactly the same with a midfoot piece are clearly just seeing what they want to see.
you're the same clowns who have said Adidas has been copying Nike with ZX FLux, Pure boosts and Tubular runners. So I guess it makes sense you'd continue the narrative. 

Ask me again when im rockin my ****.
im asking you now tho.....

cant even see the details of the stuff but you ready to buy..... he could have come out there with stuff that's been in retail for 5 years and you like....OHHHHHH NEEEED ITTTTT

lol...

details is everything on black clothing

So I'm in Dallas, TX rn. Rooted S3. Got the app to work and think I'm in the zone. Gonna try to get someone to pick it up for me. 

Idiots who don't see the silhouette is almost exactly the same with a midfoot piece are clearly just seeing what they want to see.
you're the same clowns who have said Adidas has been copying Nike with ZX FLux, Pure boosts and Tubular runners. So I guess it makes sense you'd continue the narrative. 

I haven't once commented on the ZX Flux, Pure Boosts or Tubular Runners. Stop making **** up then getting defensive about it.

So I'm in Dallas, TX rn. Rooted S3. Got the app to work and think I'm in the zone. Gonna try to get someone to pick it up for me. 

How'd you change your location? Tried using a mock location but it wouldn't let me....either way it's useless since the physical phone has to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom