ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol if people didnt pay upfront best believe there are a ton a ton of people who are not picking them up

lol and this is why adidas will stay adidas, they will never surpass nike. Dumb as **** to let you reserve these without buying on the app first.

Are you saying the Yeezy line doesnt deserve the same price model?
That is what I'm saying based off what I see. We all know that what things should cost and what they do never line up, especially when kanye's name is added to the mix.

unless you feel the original 2 nike yeezys were actually worth thousands a peice. 

So for those who actually got them can't you technically get your pair now since the pickup window started in Dec?

Unless that's not the real pickup window

Last edited:

naw i swear it said in the faq part of the app that they won't sell the unclaimed pairs
maybe, we'll have to wait 2 more weeks to see. sucks for the people camped out
roll.gif

The saltiness in a one area launch
roll.gif

He said folks will EVENTUALLY get them. Not on the first day & launch
laugh.gif

Last edited:
seriously? cant wait 2 weeks for more to come out? 
roll.gif

some of these comments about not being able to get them NOW.....just going to chill and wait and watch this thread until the next batch release

That is what I'm saying based off what I see. We all know that what things should cost and what they do never line up, especially when kanye's name is added to the mix.

unless you feel the original 2 nike yeezys were actually worth thousands a peice. 
I dont own any Yeezys. I expect this line to match y-3 costs, unfortunately. I want a few of those coats and if they are $1,000 a piece, im out.

yeah pick up window makes no sense. I am not sure if you can pick these up now or not and phone lines are all busy.

No paying designer prices for a collaboration between kanye and adidas
thanks, exactly. i mean shoes is one thing bc thats what adidas is. but clothing is another. sportswear (sweats/hoodies), but i cant drop too much on clothing if its just adidas. i dont care whos name you put on it.

Last edited:
You think this will be easier when the WHOLE WORLD is going to try and cop? It will be the samething but worst. 

Some of y'all acting like adidas is some kind of inferior brand...
You wouldn't pay it with nike either?

The sentiment is that if the price for it is boosted 8 times and i don't see 8 times the effort don't pay.

Adias is cool with me 

Both nike and adidas put out collaborative product with the elite in the fashion field, the price reflects that...

This ain't some cheap *** JB retro that isn't even worth the cost of materials.

I actually hate the lows they did. I hope I get my hands on the pure boost yeezy If not I'll cop some clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom