ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best Adidas release of the weekend is the Xeno pack... followed very closely by the D Rose Y3

I'm sleep tho

Kind of torn. Kanye is a megalomaniac and it would be interesting to see how he would react to a failed shoe. On the other hand, I'm a sucker for an underdog and going against Nike definitely makes him that. Should be fun. As for the shoe itself, it kind of reminds me of these
View media item 1399423
Good luck to all of you who want them. It seems like it's going to be as hectic as all of his Nike releases.

How exactly is he an underdog to nike? :lol:

If these hightop adidas rosheezy runs aka roshe run ugg hybrids retail for 350 bucks you not an underdog

Maybe if it were a 100 dollar under armour shoe but these? Nah

It dont help that kanye west has the brain of a pickle either and keeps saying dumb **** making him less of a entertainment icon as many believe he is

Last edited:
Those eBay prices are killing me but I'm starting to think we haven't even got to Sunday after they are picked up a good 4000 Prob flood the market then we got two more weeks for the worldwide release. patience is all we need for the ones that want them

Sooo are they gonna open up reservations again because I'm willing to bet there will be at the very least several hundred pairs that will not be picked on Saturday.

Last edited:
saw this interesting piece of info on twitter

if your city was apart of the live stream its likely that the release/reservations for the 750's will be taking place somewhere near the area of the showing. 

basically call the nearest footlocker/champs/boutique within the approximate area of the viewing. 

Last edited:
I hope they fix the notification system. I don't even have a twitter. They were giving us useless alerts about everything BUT the most important one. I hope someone brings that up. How you can make us put the notification push and not give me an alert to reserve the bloody shoes? 5:39 they went live, I didn't start trying till 5:50 by then the app crashed and it was a wrap. The online is gonna crash. World wide? They need a better app or JUST MAKE MORE SHOES. Im getting sick of this limited and exclusive stuff. I just like the damn sneaker. Shouldn't be so hard to give a company my money for a product I like they make can make more of to take more of my money. Simple bloody economics. 

I hope they fix the notification system. I don't even have a twitter. They were giving us useless alerts about everything BUT the most important one. I hope someone brings that up. How you can make us put the notification push and not give me an alert to reserve the bloody shoes? 5:39 they went live, I didn't start trying till 5:50 by then the app crashed and it was a wrap. The online is gonna crash. World wide? They need a better app or JUST MAKE MORE SHOES. Im getting sick of this limited and exclusive stuff. I just like the damn sneaker. Shouldn't be so hard to give a company my money for a product I like they make can make more of to take more of my money. Simple bloody economics. 
U from BK using the term "bloody"? what is this...

750, the lows, and the unconfirmed boots.

10948940_348809105243848_1720191450_n.jpg

Lowkey wish the Air Yeezy 3's released instead of these. The 750's would have more potential if released in more colors. Needs a black based or a darker colorway to go along with it. All Nike has to do is put their pride aside and collaborate with major labels like Adidas does with Raf and Rick, and it would be pretty much over. 

shoutout to the true hypebeasts who bought the windbreaker, baffles my mind that someone would actually pay those joke prices but thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom