ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Nike is not that great to their 2nd and 3rd tier athletes and collaborators (Kanye).

They are like a nazi patrol over them.

From a micromanage headache standpoint they are ridiculous.

always hated that margiela model

people can talk trash about the yeezy boost but that strap on the margielas is disgusting

Honestly, Nike is not that great to their 2nd and 3rd tier athletes and collaborators (Kanye).

adidas is the better option for athletes and collaborators who actually want to design their stuff, like Kanye and Pharrell

So the Adidas guy confirmed that these won't be at the worldwide release. At the worldwide release it'll be other pairs that are going to release.

always hated that margiela model

people can talk trash about the yeezy boost but that strap on the margielas is disgusting

I love the Margiela Gats but the Futures and all that other stuff are pretty disgusting.

Dunno. Feel like the silhouette is there but the details aren't. But I didn't get a chance to get a pair anyway. Hope the world wide release is better but I also hope they give more of us a chance to cop.

Nike seems pretty arrogant/unwilling to compromise. You could argue they have reason to be that way, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom