ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaking my head....

245 yeezy 2 more limited vs 350 yeezy boosts less limited than yeezy 2 supposedly

:lol: at j, that weird look ye would feel if carter wore some js or nikes.

how does these boosts look premium? if they feel premium fine then. but ye basically kinda misinformed people like they (boosts) would be more available unlike nikes. more ye adidas products will be available though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adidas is going hard in the paint tonight at the Saturday Night games... everyone wearing 3 stripes 
nthat.gif

Be patient as in there's more chances to cop, not be patient there's a million pairs

You seem to be knowledgable on the subject. In your opinion, how many pairs do you think will release? Will they produce more of this model, or is the plan to release these in limited numbers, get everyone hype then hope they cop the other models as a consultation prize?

shaking my head....

245 yeezy 2 more limited vs 350 yeezy boosts less limited than yeezy 2 supposedly

:lol: at j, that weird look ye would feel if carter wore some js or nikes.

how does these boosts look premium? if they feel premium fine then. but ye basically kinda misinformed people like they (boosts) would be more available unlike nikes. more ye adidas products will be available though.

That's what I'm saying...if these are limkted too what was the purpose of switching brands. He basically talked **** about a system then turns around and does the same. I want them but not going through the hoops and paying resale. They are just shoes

finally tried my on...i  sized down to a 8, from my usual size 9... definitiely tough to get into.. but fit was snug just how i like..  so depending on you're preference purchase accordingly.  
so you would say 1 whole size down should be more then enough? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom